Author Topic: Volt light stays on- no charge  (Read 7 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Just a Six?

  • OK Now who Farted??
  • Turbo Street Eliminator
  • ******
  • Posts: 1255
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
Volt light stays on- no charge
« on: Today at 02:14:55 PM »
So after waiting 7 weeks for an actuator bracket to be welded up for my new turbo with S cover from Precision (thats another story)  I warmed up the car all good shut it off & few mins later start it & the Red Volt light stays on? Battery slowly losing charge so I'm charging it now. I unplugged the Brown wire to Alt & the light goes out but still no charge? I think I have a Dash Bulb plug or even maybe a long shot Caspers Field Fix Plug but I'd like to know the real issue so do I pop the Dash Cover first? The bulb stays lit so it works Thanks
« Last Edit: Today at 02:57:58 PM by Just a Six? »
David
87 LTD. Purchased May 88
Doeskin leather, coach lites without Landau Roof, moon roof, carpeted trunk & No Factory Hood Ornament!
The sticker on AC shows a V-8 Carb car. Special order by Mr. Nick Hall VP of GM Canada
Runs 11.50 on 21 lbs with my old style 67 Q Trim & Alchy

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal