Author Topic: Power 6 Logo Tattoo ?  (Read 6596 times)

Offline YGspider

• The Turbo Geek
  • Turbo Street Limited
  • PSI: 0
  • 87 Turbo T
    • View Profile
Power 6 Logo Tattoo ?
« on: August 18 2013, 02:09:30 PM »
I've never really thought much about tattoos but I think I want a Power 6 emblem on my left arm. I still don't know if I'm going to do it for sure has anyone else got one ? I've thought about a meaningful tattoo for a while and nothing struck my but I could see loving this tattoo for as long as I live.  :powersix:
Stratman: Is it even running?

Offline 1KWIKSIX

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
Re: Power 6 Logo Tattoo ?
« Reply #1 on: August 18 2013, 04:18:57 PM »
Here's a picture of my Sons' "Power 6"    :powersix:    tattoo.

He bought the GN when he was 19. Fell in love with these cars....had to have this done on his left shoulder blade.
Now he's sold the car to me & moved on, however still has a love for these cars.

Offline YGspider

• The Turbo Geek
  • Turbo Street Limited
  • 87 Turbo T
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18 2013, 05:14:04 PM »
Here's a picture of my Sons' "Power 6"    :powersix:    tattoo.

He bought the GN when he was 19. Fell in love with these cars....had to have this done on his left shoulder blade.
Now he's sold the car to me & moved on, however still has a love for these cars.

Even if you sell the car its still a awesome tattoo wow that's exactly what I want but on my arm just under my shoulder about that size. where did he get that done? 

Offline Jeff

• Bone Stock
  • PSI: 1
  • The Thread Killer....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18 2013, 07:21:07 PM »
I wanted to do.a turbo 6 aymbol but actually make.it a real turbo. I wanted tri sheilds w flames in.back and cross.pistons. underneath but tats are permanant..

Offline 1KWIKSIX

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18 2013, 07:24:31 PM »
I'll ask him where he got it done.
Will let ya know Justin.

Offline nocooler

• Administrator
  • Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18 2013, 08:55:06 PM »
That's one tattoo I considered - along with a LSx

Good thing I didn't do it - as it'd be gone now.....
IhaveaV8

Offline stevemon

• Turbo Street Limited
    • View Profile
    • http://www.throttlebodys.com
« Reply #6 on: August 19 2013, 06:14:18 AM »
Friend of mine bought a stretched Hyabusa which the seller delivered from Tx. My friend had on a Turbo Buick T shirt and the guy with the bike rolls up his sleeve and there's a Power 6 tattoo on his arm.
2004 Ford Ranger Edge Ext Cab
2009 Toyota Rav4 Sport 4WD, V-6
1986 GN - Sold
1989 TTA #10 - Sold
2006 Itasca Navion Motorhome

Offline motorhead

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 4
  • look at my balls... look at them!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19 2013, 05:03:29 PM »
IMO, you haven't earned the right to wear the "Power 6" logo yet; and by the time you have, you'll be old enough to know getting a tattoo of one is a dumb idea. ;)

PS. I almost did the same thing. Almost... but, then I realized it wouldn't make the car perform any better. So I spent the tattoo money on speed parts.
>>>Das Instagram<<<
'80 LeMans Wagon|'87 Monte Carlo SS|'92 Camaro Z28|'07 TrailBlazer SS|'15 Colorado Z71|'19 Hellcat Widebooty M6

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19 2013, 06:37:27 PM »
I agree with Mike.  Save the tattoo money on parts!
Champion Irons w/T&D roller rockers, TA-61 turbo, 206/206 Comp Cam,  57 lb/hr Siemens Injectors, 3000 stall PTC, PTE Plenum w/RJC Power Plate, 70 mm Accufab Throttle Body, RJC 325 Megacooler, TurboTweak 5.7/ Alky Control w/M1 methanol, 23 psig on the street, Puddn' Power engine, Borla Exhaust

Chris

Offline Shimy87

• PSI: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20 2013, 10:36:56 AM »
If you want one then get it! Not a great pic but I like mine, no regrets!!
87 GN, K&N cold air, gutted cat, TT 5.7 chip, AFPR, 340 Walbro w/ hotwire, 60 LBS injectors, 981 valve springs, 206/206 Cam, RJC Powerplate, LS1 MAF & translator, Vacuum brakes, Hellwig rear sway bar, Energy suspension poly bushings, Razors Alky, Pypes exhaust, 5931 turbo, CK9.5 converter

Offline TRICKSIXPA

• Bone Stock
  • Shiny Parts Addict!
    • View Profile
Power 6 Logo Tattoo ?
« Reply #10 on: August 20 2013, 02:32:59 PM »
Wow I can believe the horrible line work on both of those Tats. I hope they were free or really cheap!!! If I was younger probably would go and get one. It would have to be done by a very good artist cause I would probably kill someone if I got one of those Tattoos and they f'd it up. When I was younger really didn't care so I can say a couple of my pieces are not up to par!
You get what you pay for!!
I don't care What Congress does as long as they don't do it on the streets and scare the kids!!

Offline Shimy87

• PSI: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 20 2013, 03:42:15 PM »
Wow Picasso, thanks for the constructive feedback. When I was nailin your mom last week she commented on how good it looked  :rock:
87 GN, K&N cold air, gutted cat, TT 5.7 chip, AFPR, 340 Walbro w/ hotwire, 60 LBS injectors, 981 valve springs, 206/206 Cam, RJC Powerplate, LS1 MAF & translator, Vacuum brakes, Hellwig rear sway bar, Energy suspension poly bushings, Razors Alky, Pypes exhaust, 5931 turbo, CK9.5 converter

Offline YGspider

• The Turbo Geek
  • Turbo Street Limited
  • 87 Turbo T
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20 2013, 04:32:30 PM »
Lmfaoooo , I think if you buy one of the hulking pieces of metal you deserve what every you want related to them. What do you need to deserve the tattoo and I have plenty of money for Buick parts.... but as the saying goes " Even thought I can do it should I really do it? Its hard not to blow all my cash on this car, trust me I've had my planes and almost bought a but load of parts. But I think it will be better to do it over the span of a few years. 
Once I finish the Resto do I deserve it or are you still more qualified for the tattoo?   :icon_lol:

Offline motorhead

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 4
  • look at my balls... look at them!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20 2013, 07:53:51 PM »
Lmfaoooo , I think if you buy one of the hulking pieces of metal you deserve what every you want related to them. What do you need to deserve the tattoo and I have plenty of money for Buick parts.... but as the saying goes " Even thought I can do it should I really do it? Its hard not to blow all my cash on this car, trust me I've had my planes and almost bought a but load of parts. But I think it will be better to do it over the span of a few years. 
Once I finish the Resto do I deserve it or are you still more qualified for the tattoo?   :icon_lol:

1. In life money entitles you to nothing; and
2. Once you are finished your restoration you will probably reconsider ever having had wanted that tattoo in the first place.

You are just romanticizing your relationship with the car, which is all well and good because you are young.  I am simply cautioning you that if you get that tattoo and sell/lose/crash the car after putting all that work into it, you are going to spend the rest of your life explaining that ridiculous logo on your arm.  For this very same reason I've never had a girl's name or likeness branded to my flesh... I'd hate to have to explain that one too.  Especially to my wife or daughter.
>>>Das Instagram<<<
'80 LeMans Wagon|'87 Monte Carlo SS|'92 Camaro Z28|'07 TrailBlazer SS|'15 Colorado Z71|'19 Hellcat Widebooty M6

Offline TRICKSIXPA

• Bone Stock
  • Shiny Parts Addict!
    • View Profile
Power 6 Logo Tattoo ?
« Reply #14 on: August 20 2013, 11:07:31 PM »

Wow Picasso, thanks for the constructive feedback. When I was nailin your mom last week she commented on how good it looked  :rock:
Wow dude get your shit out of the dirt it ain't gonna reach!! Wow a mom joke yeah she's died two yrs ago. Next time wait until your done being f$$ked in the ass for your jail house quality tattoo to be applied. Your boyfriend couldn't keep his hand straight!!
I don't care What Congress does as long as they don't do it on the streets and scare the kids!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal