Author Topic: Down South  (Read 4319 times)

Offline ledzeppac

• Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
Down South
« on: July 26 2005, 12:19:11 PM »
We left wednesday night, thurday morning at 2am.  Our caravan was 3 cars.  We hauled ass as fast as possible to get there.  Most other caracans took 3 more hours than us to get there becauase they stopped more.   We had quick piss break and moved on.   It took us 10 hours to drive to Bahia de Los Angeles.

The first day was just a relax day.  
Second day woke up at 4:30.  Boats left at 5:15.
Our boat cought 1 fucking Yellow Tail fish out of 5 people.  HAd engine problems and a lazy as fucking Pongero.  This Pongero has the most money in town and the only decend looking bar.  So he thinks he is the shit and doesn't have to work hard.  He took us to one spot and didn't move even when all the other Pongero fuckers moved away becuase they were catching nuttin.   The only saving grace was he had Serius Radio.. .  So we were listining to Sabbath, Zeppelin, acdc....

2nd day more of the same now two people caught fish.  4 on the boat total.  me nothing.  Me and my buddy put on a fire work show that was pretty baddass.  About $450 worth of stuff.

Third day again no fish for me! But still had the Serius Radio blasting so it was ok.  
Went back to our "hotel" if you can actually call it that... and got plastered.   We then left for home at 10pm that night and pulled an all nighter.

The fishing Tourny is put on by a family friend and his brothers.  There was 40 guys from all walks of life that know this family that attend.  Its fun becuase there's tons of BSing and making fun of each other.   Total use of the word fuck and its variatons was somewhere in the high 100,000's.

The town we stay in has no electricity.  They do have a town generator but its only on till 10pm.  When you take a shower the water dribbles out.  No water pressure becuase the water pipe uses gravity to run.   There are shacks that the people live in.  10x10 ply wood shacks.   Even the rich people in the town don't even have air conditioning.  

We stay at a hotel that was built by Americans.  Everything on it is Nigger rigged. Nothiong matches and it wouldn't pass any code if it was in the states. Basically it was camping indoors.

Fun times.  any questions?

DCEPTCN

Re: Down South
« Reply #1 on: July 26 2005, 01:27:52 PM »
Sounds like a fun trip, overall......b esides, fishing is about drinking- not catching fish. Any hot chicks in that little shanty town?

Offline ledzeppac

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
Down South
« Reply #2 on: July 26 2005, 05:34:05 PM »
There was one chick that had nice boobies and a pretty face and was worth looking at.  Other than her.... hell fucking no!  Think of hotel maids and then kick them in the face and thats what was in the town.

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26 2005, 09:56:15 PM »
So how many fish did you catch?
Champion Irons w/T&D roller rockers, TA-61 turbo, 206/206 Comp Cam,  57 lb/hr Siemens Injectors, 3000 stall PTC, PTE Plenum w/RJC Power Plate, 70 mm Accufab Throttle Body, RJC 325 Megacooler, TurboTweak 5.7/ Alky Control w/M1 methanol, 23 psig on the street, Puddn' Power engine, Borla Exhaust

Chris

Offline GoGo84

• Bone Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26 2005, 10:01:37 PM »
Zep,
Is that a penis in the corner of your avatar, or a baguette?  I'm voting for penis   :jerkit;

Whit

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
« Reply #5 on: July 26 2005, 10:14:55 PM »
Still sounds like a great time!

I know there has got to be a couple of hot chicks from that area. My work hires people from thoes areas...a couple I have seen are super sexy!
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline ledzeppac

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26 2005, 10:35:25 PM »

This is where we stayed... 100 yards from the water.  I found this pic on the internet.  We had about 10 trucks parked in front and chairs with guys sitting everywhere.

The place was nice for the town.   But its not even a a crappy motel here.  You fealt like you were gonna fall through the floor when you were upstairs. [/img]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal