Author Topic: Retards 101.  (Read 6537 times)

Offline TSM Girl

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Retards 101.
« Reply #30 on: November 13 2006, 07:30:57 AM »
Quote from: "Recklessrob @ Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:28 am"
Quote from: "TSM Girl @ Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:22 am"
lol............one of our old neighbors, had one named "Magnum" named after the condoms....the neighbor was not too bright.....it was a funny name.
An other friend of mine has a Dodge Magnum, I told him to get a vanity plate that says "Trojan", But he didn't have the balls to do it.
Donna

"Stupid people should NOT breed!"

Offline TexasT

• Legend in my own mind
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 1
  • So, This black car is fast?
    • View Profile
Re: Retards 101.
« Reply #31 on: November 26 2006, 08:02:22 PM »
Quote from: "TSM Girl @ Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:48 pm"
Holy Crap Batman! You were only about 40 miles from me..  I raced at the Grove a lot.  We almost bought a house in Racine when we were getting married but Bryan changed his mind on the house. Small world.  You and Sylvan scare me.  Its bad enough that Sylvan used to go to the same bars as I and now this......lol. ...very small world, very cool.  :supz:

never raced there but attended one of their street brawl races. plenty of fast chicago cars. we lived in Burlington. i worked in beautiful downtown Husher at the corner of hwy 38 and 6 mile. Not enough money and way to cold brought us back to Houston Texas. Actually I guess I m not easily satisfied as I ve already changed jobs again and we moved to Midland. Going much better now. Just need to sell the house in N Houston. Small World
Rich

"Goals without actions are just dreams."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal