Author Topic: I have a confession to make....sorry  (Read 8611 times)

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
I have a confession to make....sorry
« on: August 02 2005, 02:38:56 PM »
I pride myself in being a straight shooter, totally honest and a person to be trusted. Back in the day that was all I had....my word. Today I have my GN and my word and I have major pride in both.

That thread on t6p about my old super being a stripper in Vegas is infact BS. I got the story (as someone posted) from the corvette forum. I thought I could change the words and make it better. I did. I swear I was going to PM y'all and let y'all in on it but I held back and didnt. I didnt want y'all to post about it but a couple of y'all did. I'm honestly sorry. I know your probably thinking who gives a shit, but I do. I have major guilt if I lie and I always come forth with the truth because really, what will happen to me? I wont go to jail or get beat up for telling the truth. I just hate to think someone may think I'm bullshitting because I was cought in a lie.

It WILL not happen again!

The reason I posted the story is just to post something. I want t6p to grow no matter what. Even if I have to straighten up and play by the rules. I had major issues with NJT at first but he owns t6p. I've met some (IMHO) kickass people because of t6p and I'm not going to let anyone ruin that. It's all about t6p. I've even spent alot of time talking with NJT. He's not what I expected. Nobodys perfect but I've grown to like him. I'm not a fool either. I have great instincts! I know his "life" rules and he knows mine. As a man, I respect him, as a Moderator, we'll disagree about stuff but the bottom line is he knows my line and I know his. I have a feeling that in the future you'll understand where I'm comming from. Dont let his past (tb.com) influence you. I firmly believe that he was under their rule and he acted like they wanted him to. He followed them. Now He is under his own rule. Let it pan out. Trust me. Please. Like I said b4. I have great instincts about people. 95% of the time I can judge a person within a short time of knowing them. Of course that meeting has to be in person. Time will tell....I have Vegas to meet everyone...it's going to be a REAL learning experience.

The bottom line is, I like t6p. It has gave me a chance to meet y'all on a real level compards to tb.com. I want it to grow and last forever. I also want y'all to know that I'm straight up. I dont be lying about shit because I crave trust!!! I may not talk about private conversations and/or secrets(unless your going to be harmed) but I wont lie to y'all. IMHO, (about secrets) You have to go to the horse, If he wont tell you, I cant either. Some people think thats messed up but when they know that I wont spill their beans I get respect.

Why an I ramblin? Guilt. There you have it.

I know one person that wants to comment and give their opinion. Go ahead, just send me a PM or e~mail. If I dont get the PM in a couple of days, I'll be sending you one. Dont wait either, you know who you are and so do I.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline 87natty

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wix.com/lynch455/science
« Reply #1 on: August 02 2005, 02:53:04 PM »
Quite the noble post. I'm more focused on staying here and letting this weed sprout.
My 1958 Mamiya can beat up whatever camera you just wasted your money on.

DCEPTCN

Re: I have a confession to make....sorry
« Reply #2 on: August 02 2005, 02:57:39 PM »
Ain't no thang but a chiken wang, bro.

It's funny you mention this because just this morning I was SERIOUSLY trying to come up with a really cool prank to play over there.....I'm talking faking my death kinda shit.  :rofl; I WILL come up with a killer stunt.

Everything you said above is likely a synopsis of how the rest of us feel about things more or less.....that's why we spend so much time shootin' the shit on here- pretty much like-minded while maintaining our individual idiosyncracies, y'know? Can't wait to meet you in Vegas....I've met 87natty, Gary Wells, Recklessrob, even Gordyzx9r (although he unfortunately can't make it) and all are stand up guys....you'll fit in great and I doubt you'll have any problem with us. You'll have a kliller time, holmes.

Offline ledzeppac

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02 2005, 03:15:45 PM »
Um who cares....  go to confession if it will make you feel better

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02 2005, 06:10:21 PM »
Don't sweat it. Everyone gets carried away with the BS at sometime
in their life. No loss of respect here. Next time you're thinking about
doing something like that, let us know first so we can help embelish
it.  :supz:
Rob

DCEPTCN

« Reply #5 on: August 02 2005, 06:22:08 PM »
Quote from: "Recklessrob @ Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:10 pm"
Next time you're thinking about
doing something like that, let us know first so we can help embelish
it.

Offline Turbo Archie

• Bone Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02 2005, 08:09:25 PM »
Didn't even read it.    :jerkit;

Just don't lie about buick shit...       :evil;  :psix;  :evil;

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02 2005, 08:44:22 PM »
I just feel like a dick.

I dont really car about peoples opinions of me except for y'all and a couple of people at t6p. I dont want to be thought of as untrustworthy.

Since I've gotten y'alls forgivness I'll just forget about it.

I want this weed to grow too! It will if people believe in being free and want to take part in being themselves. For some reason I have a feeling that this place will grow just fine.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline Gary Wells

• Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02 2005, 09:08:54 PM »
Fck that weed growing, cut that shit and smoke it.
Actually, from your confession and revealing your true feelings, (inner self) about t6p, I guess, I think that you have already smoked that weed. You have definitely been smoking something.
Regarding your "confession": Takes a big person to step up to the plate like that.
My hat's off to you.
Regarding your falling in love with t6p all over again:
I'm not even going to step on that one. For my own fckng safety, you understand. Afraid you might knock me out, I guess.
Don't worry, you will come to your senses the second or the third time, no doubt.
Who did "Once bitten, twice shy", LA Guns, right?
Hey, wait a minute. Hold the fckng boat. Aren't you the same "Be4u" that tried to tell me that the infamous "Broke1" might be an ok dude in real life. I am not quite as sure about your "instincts as you are.
Hey, you don't have a ring through your nose, do you?
J/K

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02 2005, 09:33:48 PM »
God damnit Gary, I told you to send me a PM....err, I mean...lol...

I'm afraid YOUR going to beat me up. I know how you feel. Send me a frickin' PM. :rock:
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 02 2005, 09:35:51 PM »
Oh yeah, It's not about being a big person, It's about being true and respecting y'all. I admit when I'm wrong about shit. Sometimes I even feel bad for some dumbass reason
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline Gary Wells

• Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02 2005, 09:39:14 PM »
FWIW & IMHO:
I tokd you that I respect you for that, but it's the rest that worries me.
I hate PMs, will e-mail work?

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02 2005, 10:15:47 PM »
nah, I hate emails. It takes too much time to get to my account. Me and hotmail dont have a good connection. It pains me to use email.

Just forget about it. K?
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02 2005, 10:17:34 PM »
Quote from: "Gary Wells @ Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:08 pm"

Who did "Once bitten, twice shy", LA Guns, right?

Good guess Gary, but it was actually Great White. (Known nowadays
for the "Station" night club fire. A really sad day in NE) :prayer:
Rob

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 02 2005, 10:29:18 PM »
Quote from: "Gary Wells @ Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:08 pm"
Hey, wait a minute. Hold the fckng boat. Aren't you the same "Be4u" that tried to tell me that the infamous "Broke1" might be an ok dude in real life. I am not quite as sure about your "instincts as you are.
Hey, you don't have a ring through your nose, do you?
J/K

Gary, WTF are YOU smoking!?!?!?!? That "broke1" comment was a farse. OMFG!!! I thought the guy in the pic below had my back. C'mon Gary, your actin' weird.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal