Author Topic: Not really sure how it happened  (Read 13515 times)

Offline earlbrown

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Not really sure how it happened
« Reply #60 on: March 23 2015, 12:19:57 PM »
For Earl :rofl:

I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me......It was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view. It had to be deliberate. Because she never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day her 'little' sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister! Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, 'I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me.'

I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.
Lord... and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping! With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, 'We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.'

And the moral of this story is: Always keep your condoms in your car.

______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ _______

What's a condom?
'87 GN - 4.2L SFI Turbocharged innercooled V6 - Chrome valve covers - supra pump - 14" K&N - 52mm throttlebody - rocker shaft supports -  1/2 intake spacer - TB coolant bypass - 3" ATR exhaust tip - Alum intake pipe - NOS timing cover - chip - relocated charcoal canister - CR42's - stock

Offline good2win22

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
  • No man lives happily lest he remove the boredom
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 23 2015, 10:04:04 PM »
It isn't yours any more. You've moved on. I know it is hard to see the hard work seem wasted but you traded it for hard spendable cash. And you were able to move to a new project. If you lost money you didn't ask enough and hold out for it.

Sorry it turned out like that. Upside, you are rolling a Limited now and have the knowledge learned from the last one. if you think it is bad now, just wait til he want to bring ot over and you install a new head gasket.

Keep moving forward.

I think you did well.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I have the ghost now. I just hated to see the white T like that.  And if I am asked to change head gasket on it, I will politely decline
Jason

1966 Ford Ranch Wagon
1982 Jeep Wagoneer Limited
1986 Grand National BLK PHNX
1987 Turbo Regal Limited
2018 Ram 2500 Cummins

Offline motorhead

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 4
  • look at my balls... look at them!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 24 2015, 03:40:22 PM »
It isn't yours any more. You've moved on. I know it is hard to see the hard work seem wasted but you traded it for hard spendable cash. And you were able to move to a new project. If you lost money you didn't ask enough and hold out for it.

Sorry it turned out like that. Upside, you are rolling a Limited now and have the knowledge learned from the last one. if you think it is bad now, just wait til he want to bring ot over and you install a new head gasket.

Keep moving forward.

I think you did well.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I have the ghost now. I just hated to see the white T like that.  And if I am asked to change head gasket on it, I will politely decline

I refused to service any car or part that I have ever sold - too much risk and liability.  This is one of the reasons why selling my Buick as-is (other than my being a total asshat) has been so difficult: you need a degree in tuning in the event you have to start back a zero in order to get the car running again.
>>>Das Instagram<<<
'80 LeMans Wagon|'87 Monte Carlo SS|'92 Camaro Z28|'07 TrailBlazer SS|'15 Colorado Z71|'19 Hellcat Widebooty M6

Offline Pyro6

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 24 2015, 06:14:54 PM »
I don't think I have too many cars, just not enough garages. Than I don't have to go through what you're going through.
Seriously, you made a decision and I think it was a good one. Bottom line, it's only a car.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal