Author Topic: The nicest Grand National period, for sale  (Read 2928 times)

Offline tb3

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
The nicest Grand National period, for sale
« on: July 27 2015, 12:42:20 AM »
came across the nicest grand national for sale, period, on ebay.  So I thought I'd give the seller a hand and get the word out.
according to the description, all it needs is hood struts, speedometer and a power antenna,  but if you can afford the 65,000 dollar price tag, you could probably swing the extra cash for the parts.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buick-Grand-National-Grand-National-Turbo-/271933837805?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3f508511ed&item=271933837805
When I'm in Rome, they do as I do

Offline Scoobum

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
  • RED-RETIRED EXTREMELY DANGEROUS
    • View Profile
Re: The nicest Grand National period, for sale
« Reply #1 on: July 27 2015, 03:39:40 PM »
The nicest GN belonged to a friend of mine here in town...who passed away a couple years back. It has an original 500 miles on it...and retains the interior plastic covers on the seats, steering wheel, doors etc. He was a mechanic at the local GM dealer here in town when he ordered it in 1987...and he also did the PDI on it...hence why the protective plastic is still on the interior.             
Hard work pays off, dreams come true. Bad times don't last, but BAD GUYS do!

RIP Scott Hall AKA Razor Ramon

Offline Forzfed

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 5
  • Boost n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28 2015, 07:46:42 AM »
came across the nicest grand national for sale, period, on ebay.  So I thought I'd give the seller a hand and get the word out.
according to the description, all it needs is hood struts, speedometer and a power antenna,  but if you can afford the 65,000 dollar price tag, you could probably swing the extra cash for the parts.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buick-Grand-National-Grand-National-Turbo-/271933837805?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3f508511ed&item=271933837805

I saw that and emailed the guy asking him why his boost solenoid was unplugged.  Also the bumper fillers are faded.  If it was always garaged parked I don't think the fillers would look like that.  On the 3 buick regals I've owned none of the fillers ever looked that faded or even cracked.

Offline TexasT

• Legend in my own mind
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 1
  • So, This black car is fast?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28 2015, 10:11:37 AM »
Probably not the nicest one in his state, never mind anywhere.
Rich

"Goals without actions are just dreams."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal