Author Topic: 2nd trip to Jilin China  (Read 4550 times)

Offline Ttype83

• Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
2nd trip to Jilin China
« on: September 16 2011, 03:00:21 AM »
And can say I love this place.
This trip will be here for 12 days, on my 6th day now.
She took me to the movies and watched The Smurf movie, of course it was in Chinese, but I could follow along pretty good.

I got my first terror ride in a cab yesterday...da ng that took a while, thought I would have gotten it on the first trip or with-in the first couple of days.

I was showing her younger brother some pictures and he saw one on my office back in America were I had put up a sign in Chinese. He got a real kick out of it (ok maybe it was some bad words  ) He has been telling the rest of the family about it and asked his sister if she was the one that teach me this.  hehe.
She said NO!, he teach himself.

Since I have been here she has worried that I will get lost, even going back to the room from eating breakfast 
I go out for walks everyday and if I buy something, she starts asking me how I buy this???
Did you get lost? You call me and I will send a taxi to pick you up. (I'm thinking that I'm lost, how is that taxi going to find me, haha)
I get a real kick out of this, she knows that I work in many different countries(even China), but that doesn't seem to matter when I'm in China with her. 

Did I say before that I get stared at a lot....
I do get a few brave souls that will come up to me and ask where I'm from.
Most will just ask her younger brother or the GF.
Had a couple of young girls let me in their shop when I got caught out in a heavy rain storm.
Tonight after dinner was finish I was waiting for the GF with her mother by the front door, and a bunch of guys started yaking away at me to come drink beer, before I could even finish saying No. Her mother shoved me out the door  guess no beer drinking for Jim when out with mother.

Already have my next trip planned for Oct, but only for a couple of days. Her other older brother is getting married. GF and family want me to come, so all ready have it cleared thru work. One good thing about my job is I can go anywhere I want for time off as long as it doesn't cost them any more money. It's actually cheaper for me to come here for my time off, then to send me back to America...LOL. Works out great for me, and makes her happy I'm not spending money to fly here.
Well off to get lost and stared at like I just fell out of the mothership. Take care round eye is on the move.
here's some pics.
She picked me up at the airport this time, and yes I sat in the front seat. I couldn't think of anything to get out of it 

my B-day cake she got me

Younger brother and wife having cake with us. Note to self...no stupid grins when taking pics

Dinner with older brother, his wife and younger brother...In the typical fashion they keep putting food in front of me saying eat, eat ,eat.
It was all foods from Jilin that they wanted me to try. Crap I'm getting FAT....

« Last Edit: September 16 2011, 03:05:15 AM by Ttype83 »
Jim Seaton 83 T type
CarbedHotAir Slug
2 1/2\" mandrel bent dual exh wo/cat & Dynomax race bullet mufflers, MSD coil, MSD BTM,K&N filter, K hanger, CS secondaries, Comp cam 260H, BRF Trans, ET 14.8 @ 92mph 14 psi boost
Comp Cams will never get another dime of my money
USAF (retired w/22yrs)
86 T-type Stock IC & Turbo, Razor Alky, 50lb inj, Hotwire & fuel pump, tt chip

Offline Ttype83

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
Re: 2nd trip to Jilin China
« Reply #1 on: September 16 2011, 03:10:54 AM »
some more pics

BBQ on the river

The city at night

The sun coming up at 5am, I stopped on the bridge during my morning walk.

another dinner, her mother is in the corner.

Jim Seaton 83 T type
CarbedHotAir Slug
2 1/2\" mandrel bent dual exh wo/cat & Dynomax race bullet mufflers, MSD coil, MSD BTM,K&N filter, K hanger, CS secondaries, Comp cam 260H, BRF Trans, ET 14.8 @ 92mph 14 psi boost
USAF (retired w/22yrs)

Offline Ttype83

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16 2011, 03:15:58 AM »
The happy couple out for pizza...hmm not like in the states.

Younger brther and wife waiting for pizza...can they be any father apart..lol. This was after he was making fun of her be fat.
I thought for sure he was going to get a chopstick in the eye.

SO HOT

Jim Seaton 83 T type
CarbedHotAir Slug
USAF (retired w/22yrs)

Offline Ttype83

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16 2011, 03:21:12 AM »
ok last one for now, and I thought this should be by it's self. I know I have talked about the driving here before, but out of all the countries Ihave been/driven in. This is by far the most strange.
She picked me up for lunch today and how did we get back out on the street......

WE DROVE ON THE SIDEWALK, until she found a place to get back out on to the street.
Just beep your horn and they move out of the way  :add_wegbrech:

Jim Seaton 83 T type
CarbedHotAir Slug
USAF (retired w/22yrs)

Offline Steve Wood

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 34
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com/
« Reply #4 on: September 16 2011, 09:01:48 AM »
Great pics, Jim!  Glad to see happiness has knocked on your door!  Bring her to see me some day!
Steve Wood

http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com

A lot of broken parts does not make you a racer; it makes you a slow learner.

Offline SuperSix

• Administrator
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 234
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16 2011, 09:37:49 AM »
Yep - Love the pics and the story. Seems like the family has accepted you, that's not easy to do in that culture..
'87 GN, 60lb, TA49, THDP, FTP cam, T+ lots o' shit - SOLD
'07 Ford F150 Lariat 2WD, 5.4L 3v - 255k
'20 Kubota BX2380. FEL, 60" deck
'78 IH/Case 184 Lo-Boy
'99 Kawasaki Bayou 400 4x4

Offline Nasty Wendy

• Turbo Street Stock
  • PSI: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16 2011, 12:47:28 PM »
Good to see you Jim.  I have to ask though, is she the reason you wouldn't get in the bed with me in Bowling Green?:D

Offline SuperSix

• Administrator
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16 2011, 01:38:21 PM »
Good to see you Jim.  I have to ask though, is she the reason you wouldn't get in the bed with me in Bowling Green?:D

It's probably because you are:

A: A whore
B: Extremely "Visually challenging"
C: Nasty
'78 IH/Case 184 Lo-Boy

Offline Zap

• Turbo Street Eliminator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16 2011, 01:50:03 PM »
Bring one of her sisters/friends/cousins (whomever) to see ME some day.
You can't get sweet shit outta a sour asshole

Offline Charlief1

• Just another kinky six
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16 2011, 02:41:15 PM »
The driving reminds me of Mexico. Not a fun place to drive if you're not used to it. Glad to see you on again Jim. Stay safe and hope you had a happy birthday bud. :)
And remember, when dealing with children, silence may be golden but duct tape is silver.

Offline $1987 GN$

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 16 2011, 05:41:41 PM »
ok last one for now, and I thought this should be by it's self. I know I have talked about the driving here before, but out of all the countries Ihave been/driven in. This is by far the most strange.
She picked me up for lunch today and how did we get back out on the street......

WE DROVE ON THE SIDEWALK, until she found a place to get back out on to the street.
Just beep your horn and they move out of the way  :add_wegbrech:

NICE . . .

AJ___

Offline Nasty Wendy

• Turbo Street Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 19 2011, 07:08:10 PM »

I think that you are jealous of Jim because he had the chance to get in bed with me.  Ever since I met you in Bowling Green and didn't give you the chance to get into bed with me you have been making statements like that.  Get over it.  It didn't happen and its never going to happen.  You are not my type no matter how much you really want to be.  Quit making childish comments towards me because I won't let you get into bed with me.  Don't start with the denial of wanting to get into bed with me either.  Its foolish.  Just man up and accept you can't satisfy my carnal desires.....do n't deny that you want to , just accept that you can't.

Offline SuperSix

• Administrator
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 19 2011, 10:20:27 PM »
* SuperSix cries uncontrollably ...
'78 IH/Case 184 Lo-Boy

Offline $1987 GN$

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 19 2011, 11:54:09 PM »

I think that you are jealous of Jim because he had the chance to get in bed with me.  Ever since I met you in Bowling Green and didn't give you the chance to get into bed with me you have been making statements like that.  Get over it.  It didn't happen and its never going to happen.  You are not my type no matter how much you really want to be.  Quit making childish comments towards me because I won't let you get into bed with me.  Don't start with the denial of wanting to get into bed with me either.  Its foolish.  Just man up and accept you can't satisfy my carnal desires.....do n't deny that you want to , just accept that you can't.

No shoulder ?

AJ___

Offline Nasty Wendy

• Turbo Street Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 20 2011, 06:52:51 PM »
He cannot cry on my shoulder.  If I offered him my shoulder to cry on he undoubtedly would try to reach his arm around me and grab my ass.  I know that move all to well.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal