Author Topic: Psychotic Letters From Men  (Read 1929 times)

Offline SuperSix

• Administrator
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 234
    • View Profile
Psychotic Letters From Men
« on: February 20 2009, 11:06:57 AM »
ROFL - Serious pussies

http://psychoticlettersfrommen.blogspot.com/

"But Andrew was left all alone with nothing but a shoulder full of Lachelle's tears and fond memories of that one night where they watched Legally Blonde and ate some pretzels. What a night of magic it was."

Gotta love the writing style.
'87 GN, 60lb, TA49, THDP, FTP cam, T+ lots o' shit - SOLD
'07 Ford F150 Lariat 2WD, 5.4L 3v - 255k
'20 Kubota BX2380. FEL, 60" deck
'78 IH/Case 184 Lo-Boy
'99 Kawasaki Bayou 400 4x4

DCEPTCN

Re: Psychotic Letters From Men
« Reply #1 on: February 20 2009, 01:27:50 PM »
Women talk all goddamned day long about what they want and ironically that is the subject that they know the very least about....what they want. These types of guys are everywhere, they actually think that leaving a Pocket Kitten on a chick's myspace page is going to win her over with sensitivity at some point. Guess what, pocket kitten guy- she's getting f'ed at this very moment by some dude who borrows money from her and belittles her. Women *think* they want that pussy type. I met a dude once who abused the shit out of his wife...he also had a girlfriend on the side...the both knew about eachother...he abused the girlfriend, too. This guy had two good looking chicks who fought over him and loaned him money/their car, etc. I was astonished, but it just goes to show, treat a woman like shit and she'll love you- get all touchy-feely and she's already lost respect. I know this, because I've been the touchy-feely type.  :redfaced;  But that dude quoted above...OMG, put on a skirt already.

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20 2009, 02:19:06 PM »
Ain't that the truth.
Champion Irons w/T&D roller rockers, TA-61 turbo, 206/206 Comp Cam,  57 lb/hr Siemens Injectors, 3000 stall PTC, PTE Plenum w/RJC Power Plate, 70 mm Accufab Throttle Body, RJC 325 Megacooler, TurboTweak 5.7/ Alky Control w/M1 methanol, 23 psig on the street, Puddn' Power engine, Borla Exhaust

Chris

Offline TSM Girl

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20 2009, 02:22:35 PM »
Donna

"Stupid people should NOT breed!"

Offline SuperSix

• Administrator
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 234
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20 2009, 03:13:59 PM »
Quote from: "TSM Girl @ Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:22 pm"

Damn Donna - Edited 4 times?

Have any good psycho ex-boyfriend stories? I'm sure DCEPTCN has some.
'87 GN, 60lb, TA49, THDP, FTP cam, T+ lots o' shit - SOLD
'07 Ford F150 Lariat 2WD, 5.4L 3v - 255k
'20 Kubota BX2380. FEL, 60" deck
'78 IH/Case 184 Lo-Boy
'99 Kawasaki Bayou 400 4x4

DCEPTCN

« Reply #5 on: February 20 2009, 03:38:23 PM »
Quote from: "SuperSix @ Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:13 pm"
Quote from: "TSM Girl @ Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:22 pm"

Damn Donna - Edited 4 times?

Have any good psycho ex-boyfriend stories? I'm sure DCEPTCN has some.
To be constantly hassled by the board owner is flattering, it only illustrates my relevance. At least that's what I'm telling myself.  :finga:  Besides, you're the one who started the psycho ex-boyfriend thread, asshole!  :D

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20 2009, 03:45:53 PM »
Quote from: "TSM Girl @ Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:22 pm"

If you don't have something nice to say, then don't say anything at all.   :rofl;
Champion Irons w/T&D roller rockers, TA-61 turbo, 206/206 Comp Cam,  57 lb/hr Siemens Injectors, 3000 stall PTC, PTE Plenum w/RJC Power Plate, 70 mm Accufab Throttle Body, RJC 325 Megacooler, TurboTweak 5.7/ Alky Control w/M1 methanol, 23 psig on the street, Puddn' Power engine, Borla Exhaust

Chris

Offline TSM Girl

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20 2009, 04:13:31 PM »
I would tell some X stories, that would probably all scare the living shit out of you all. But, for many reasons, I will not share, it heartbreaking with what some of my friends  and I have gone through.  I was typing a paragraph earlier with real good about stories on my friends, yes, male friends also, that they all got there hearts ripped out and handed to them, with all of the experiences we all have came across.  But, too be honest, bringing up all that shit is WORTHLESS and sick. It is not worth it. There are a lot of sick people out there.

I will say one thing about a thread like this.......... The issue is not weather it is a male or female, it is based on "Self Esteem".   You want to be treated like Shit, you will. Only you can make the call on relationships. Most of the time people do what they do is because that is what they are known there whole life starting from the home. - I never used to believe in shit like that, but It all comes down to how people have been brought up. (Which some stories I have heard make me mad as hell!)  One more thing, My Italian Grandmother who came over from Italy used to tell me, "Never bite on the hand that feeds ya, always, always, love your mate, never cheat (If he does, break his kneecaps lol ), and the main thing is,  ALWAYS, Always, remember that your best friend is in your wallet!  - lol Best advise I ever gotten.   lol        

Great, now I am depressed..... ......   :rolleyes;
Donna

"Stupid people should NOT breed!"

DCEPTCN

« Reply #8 on: February 20 2009, 04:18:50 PM »
Wow, Donna- nice!

The upbringing is a very good point. Too many times I met some chick's family and elected to pity her for the shit that she had to grow up with...only to realize later that the whore doesn't fall far from the tree.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal