Author Topic: A Buick GN SUV ?  (Read 1475 times)

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
A Buick GN SUV ?
« on: December 30 2008, 11:07:51 PM »
I just got this in an e-mail from the GOP.

On December 9, 2005, a seven-year veteran of the Atlanta Police Department and a former Marine who served in Iraq, was unjustly indicted for crimes.  Officer Raymond S. Bund has served his community and country with a clean record for years.  He now needs your support.  Bunn is married with five children and cannot risk being sent to prison for crimes that he did not commit.

In 2002, Bunn fired two shots at a Chevy Tahoe SUV that was trying to run him down in a parking lot.  Corey Ward, the driver was hit once and died instantly.  Bunn is being charged with murder, felony murder, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, and violation of oath.  Bunn was only trying to defend himself and his fellow officer.

Officer Raymond Bunn and Officer Terry Mulkey were patrolling a tough nightclub area in Atlanta know as
Rob

Offline Racer X

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hotrodbuick.com
Re: A Buick GN SUV ?
« Reply #1 on: December 30 2008, 11:12:42 PM »
I would comment, but my computer is still downloading your post.  :rofl;
2008 Charger SRT-8
2009 Challenger R/T
any questions?

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: -2
    • View Profile
A Buick GN SUV ?
« Reply #2 on: December 31 2008, 08:43:54 AM »
Buckhead used to be a cool place to go until the the urban crowd started to take over and run everyone off.  Now most of the bars have been torn down to make way for high-rise condos.

Sad.
Champion Irons w/T&D roller rockers, TA-61 turbo, 206/206 Comp Cam,  57 lb/hr Siemens Injectors, 3000 stall PTC, PTE Plenum w/RJC Power Plate, 70 mm Accufab Throttle Body, RJC 325 Megacooler, TurboTweak 5.7/ Alky Control w/M1 methanol, 23 psig on the street, Puddn' Power engine, Borla Exhaust

Chris

DCEPTCN

Re: A Buick GN SUV ?
« Reply #3 on: December 31 2008, 01:28:43 PM »
Quote from: "Racer X @ Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:12 pm"
I would comment, but my computer is still downloading your post.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal