Author Topic: The Official IHADAV8 Joke Thread!  (Read 138631 times)

Offline $1987 GN$

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 1
    • View Profile
Re: The Official IHADAV8 Joke Thread! Square Testicles
« Reply #315 on: September 07 2011, 06:18:50 PM »
Heard this one about 5 or so years ago.

Square Testicles       

An elderly woman walked into the Royal Bank of Canada one morning with a purse full of money. She wanted to open a savings account and insisted on talking to the president of the Bank because, she said, she had a lot of money.

After many lengthy discussions (after all, the client is always right) an employee took the elderly woman to the president's office. The president of the Bank asked her how much she wanted to deposit. She placed her purse on his desk and replied, '$165,000'. The president was curious and asked her how she had been able to save so much money . The elderly woman replied that she made bets.

The president was surprised and asked, 'What kind of bets?'

The elderly woman replied, 'Well, I'll bet you $25,000 that your testicles are square.'

The president started to laugh and told the woman that it was impossible to win a bet like that.  The woman never batted an eye. She just looked at the president and said, 'Would you like to take my bet?'

'Certainly', replied the president. 'I bet you $25,000 that my testicles are not square.'

'Done', the elderly woman answered. 'But given the amount of money involved, if you don't mind I would like to come back at 10 ' clock tomorrow morning with my lawyer as a witness.' 'No problem', said the president of the Bank confidently.

That night, the president became very nervous about the bet and spent a long time in front of the mirror examining his testicles, turning them this way and that, checking them over again and again until he was positive that no one could consider his testicles as square and reassuring himself that there was no way he could lose the bet.

The next morning at exactly 10 o'clock the elderly woman arrived at the president's office with her lawyer and acknowledged the $25,000 bet made the day before that the president's testicles were square.

The president confirmed that the bet was the same as the one made the day before. Then the elderly woman asked him to drop his pants etc. So that she and her lawyer could see clearly. The president was happy to oblige. The elderly woman came closer so she could see better and asked the president if she could touch them. 'Of course', said the president. 'Given the amount of money involved, you should be 100% sure.'

The elderly woman did so with a little smile. Suddenly the president noticed that the lawyer was banging his head against the wall. He asked the elderly woman why he was doing that and she replied, 'Oh, it's probably because I bet him $100,000 that around 10 o'clock in the morning I would be holding the balls of the President of the Royal Bank of Canada !'

The moral of the story never mess with an elderly woman.

AJ___

Offline daveismissing

• Two Buicks- too little money$$
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
Re: The Official IHADAV8 Joke Thread!
« Reply #316 on: September 19 2011, 02:37:22 PM »
-Drain plug by Earl Brown, custom oil pan by Rich's Auto

Offline $1987 GN$

• View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 20 2011, 12:39:16 AM »

Two prostitutes were riding around town with a sign on top of their car which said: Two Prostitutes - $50.00.
          A policeman, seeing the sign, stopped them and told them they'd either have to remove the sign or go to jail.
         Just at that time, another car passed with a sign saying: 'JESUS SAVES.'
        One of the girls asked the officer, 'How come you don't stop them?!' 'Well, that's a little different,' the officer smiled,
       'Their sign pertains to religion.'
      The following day the same police officer noticed the same two hookers driving around with a large sign on their car.                                                       
     He figured he had an easy arrest until he read their new sign:
    Two Fallen Angels Seeking Peter -- $50

AJ___

Offline Charlief1

• Just another kinky six
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 20 2011, 12:58:55 AM »
That one got sent out as an email.:)
And remember, when dealing with children, silence may be golden but duct tape is silver.

Offline $1987 GN$

• View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 20 2011, 01:03:31 AM »
That one got sent out as an email.:)
hrmmm  yeah it was, just thought it needed to be re-posted.

AJ___

Offline daveismissing

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 23 2011, 07:04:05 PM »
A husband and wife were having dinner at a very fine restaurant when this absolutely stunning young woman comes over to their table, gives the husband a big open-mouthed kiss, says she'll see him later and walks away.

His wife glares at him and says, "Who the hell was that?"

"Oh," replies the husband, "she's my mistress."

"Well, that's the last straw," says the wife. "I've had enough, I want a divorce."

"I can understand that," replies her husband, "but remember, if we get a divorce it will mean no more shopping trips to Paris , no more wintering in Barbados , no more summers in Tuscany , no more Bentley

Offline Charlief1

• Just another kinky six
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: September 23 2011, 07:20:57 PM »
For Mr Woods. :D
  The Black Bra (as told by a woman)

I had lunch with 2 of my unmarried friends.
One is engaged, one is a mistress, and I have been married for 20+ years.

We were chatting about our relationships and decided to amaze our men by greeting them at the door wearing a black bra, stiletto heels and a mask over our eyes. We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes..

Here's how it all went.

My engaged friend
:
The other night when my boyfriend came over he found me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask.
He saw me and said, 'You are the woman of my dreams.
I love you.' Then we made passionate love all night long.

The mistress:
Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing a raincoat, under it only the black bra, heels and a mask over my eyes. When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but he started to tremble and we had wild sex all night.

Then I had to share my story:
When my husband came home I was wearing the black bra, Black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes.
When he came in the door and saw me he said,

(you are going to love this.....)

"What's for dinner, Zorro?"
And remember, when dealing with children, silence may be golden but duct tape is silver.

Offline daveismissing

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 27 2011, 06:26:11 PM »
At a wedding party the MC yelled, "All the married men please stand next to the one person who has made your life worth living."

The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Offline daveismissing

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: September 30 2011, 09:56:12 PM »

Offline daveismissing

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 16 2011, 04:51:29 PM »
A Muslim was sitting next to Paddy on a plane.

Paddy ordered a whisky.

The stewardess asked the Muslim if he'd like a drink.

He replied in disgust "I'd rather be raped by a dozen whores than let liquor touch my lips!"

Paddy handed his drink back and said

"Me too, I didn't know we had a choice!"

Offline daveismissing

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: November 09 2011, 11:52:29 PM »
One evening, after attending the theater, two gentlemen were walking down the avenue when they observed a rather well dressed and attractive young lady walking ahead of them. One of them turned to the other and remarked, "I'd give $250 to spend the night with that woman."

Much to their surprise, the young lady overheard their remark, turned around, and replied, "I'll take you up on that offer."

She had a neat appearance and a pleasant voice, so after bidding his companion good night, the man accompanied the young lady to her apartment.

The following morning, as he prepared to leave, the man gave her $125. She demanded the rest of the money, stating, "If you don't give me the other $125 I'll sue you for it."

He laughed, saying "I'd like to see you get it on these grounds."

Within a few days, he was surprised when he received a summons ordering his presence in court as a defendant in a lawsuit.  He hurried to his lawyer and explained the details of the case.

His lawyer said, "She can't possibly get a judgment against you on such grounds, but it will be interesting to see how her case will be presented."

After the usual preliminaries, the lady's Lawyer addressed the court as follows:

"Your honor, my client, this lady, is the owner of a piece of property, a garden spot, surrounded by a profuse growth of shrubbery, which property she agreed to rent to the defendant for a specified length of time for the sum of $250. The defendant took possession of the property, used it extensively for the purposes for which it was rented, but upon evacuating the premises, he paid only $125, one-half of the amount agreed upon. The rent was not excessive, since it is restricted property, and we ask judgment be granted against the defendant to assure payment of the balance."

The defendant's Lawyer was not only surprised but also impressed AND amused by the way his opponent had presented the case. Naturally, his defense was somewhat different from the way he originally planned to present it. He rose to the occasion.

'Your honor," he said, "my client agrees that the lady has a fine piece of property, that he did rent such property for a time, and a degree of pleasure was derived from the transaction. However, my client found a well on the property around which he placed his own stones, sunk a shaft, and erected a pump, all labor performed personally by him. We claim these improvements to the property were sufficient to offset the unpaid amount, and that the plaintiff was adequately compensated for the rental of said property. We, therefore, ask that judgment not be granted."

The young lady's lawyer answered, "Your honor, my client agrees that the defendant did find a well on her property. However, had the defendant not known that the well existed, he would never have rented the property. Also, upon evacuating the premises, the defendant removed the stones, pulled out the shaft, and took the pump with him. In doing so, he not only dragged the equipment through the shrubbery, but left the hole much larger than it was prior to his occupancy, making the property much less desirable to others. We, therefore, ask that judgment be granted."

In the Judge's decision, he provided for two options: "Pay the balance $125 to the plaintiff, or have the equipment detached from its current location and provide it to the plaintiff for damages."

The defendant wrote out a check immediately.

Offline daveismissing

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: November 13 2011, 05:41:47 PM »
Why did the vampire fail the philosophy class?

Because he could not reflect.

Offline daveismissing

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: November 13 2011, 05:54:08 PM »

Offline daveismissing

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: November 13 2011, 05:57:17 PM »

Offline Charlief1

• Just another kinky six
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: November 13 2011, 07:23:42 PM »
A fairy tale.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal