Author Topic: Jared Loughner  (Read 10607 times)

DCEPTCN

Jared Loughner
« on: January 08 2011, 06:55:24 PM »
Why are the retards usually the loudest in a group?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZWqA2LGaBM

Offline SuperSix

• Administrator
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 234
    • View Profile
Re: Jared Loughner
« Reply #1 on: January 08 2011, 06:57:00 PM »
Quote from: "DCEPTCN @ Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:55 pm"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZWqA2LGaBM

Don't you have the most posts here?  :finga:
'87 GN, 60lb, TA49, THDP, FTP cam, T+ lots o' shit - SOLD
'07 Ford F150 Lariat 2WD, 5.4L 3v - 255k
'20 Kubota BX2380. FEL, 60" deck
'78 IH/Case 184 Lo-Boy
'99 Kawasaki Bayou 400 4x4

Offline daveismissing

• Two Buicks- too little money$$
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
  • Two Buicks- too little money$$
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08 2011, 07:05:22 PM »
Quote from: "SuperSix @ Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:57 pm"
Quote from: "DCEPTCN @ Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:55 pm"

Don't you have the most posts here?
-Drain plug by Earl Brown, custom oil pan by Rich's Auto

DCEPTCN

« Reply #3 on: January 08 2011, 07:07:57 PM »
A couple of birds die and and you ladies are all talkative but a guy shoots a congresswoman in the head and...nothing?

Offline ULYCYC

• Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08 2011, 08:32:49 PM »
With all the tv channels and news sources flooding us since lunchtime it's really not much to add to it.   Hang him by his balls and send the picture to all the HS kids facebook pages in the country.
ED BAKER
87-T, Maplight equipped rear view mirror..
01 Park Ave Ultra S\'charged
BPG#1458

DCEPTCN

« Reply #5 on: January 08 2011, 08:48:35 PM »
I don't know why, but in these situations I always want to hear from/about the family of the douche.

Offline gordyzx9r

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 0
  • The Sultan of Swank
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08 2011, 09:38:58 PM »
The thing is, the news can't even keep up with what's legitimate and what's not about this guy.

First, he's in the military and a veteran of Afghanistan.  Then it's that he applied to the Army but was rejected.  

Then there are people claiming to be friends, ex-friends, high school mates, etc. that say he was "lefty", "philosophical",  an "atheist", and other things which the news grabs up and throws out there.  

Not to mention that all the other wackos out there with a keyboard are feeding on this too, someone made the guy a FB page and added Sarah Palin and the Tea Party as their "likes".

This is supposedly a pic of the shooter:

This is supposedly something he posted on his myspace:

And look at this list of favorite books:

I had favorite books: Animal Farm, Brave New World, The Wizard Of OZ, Aesop Fables, The Odyssey, Alice Adventures Into Wonderland, Fahrenheit 451, Peter Pan, To Kill A Mockingbird, We The Living, Phantom Toll Booth, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Pulp,Through The Looking Glass, The Communist Manifesto, Siddhartha, The Old Man And The Sea, Gulliver's Travels, Mein Kampf, The Republic, and Meno.

Websites are trying to paint a picture of him based off those books...hell, I had to read most of those in high school aside from stuff like the Communist Manifesto and Mein Kampf.  But it sure doesn't look like the "Tea Party Book of the Month Club" reading to me.

I think he was just a wacko with no political affiliation whatsoever.

Also, some site are saying law enforcement is looking for a second suspect, some say they have a second suspect in custody, and then there is another site that says all that plus law enforcement is looking for a third.  But hardly any single news source can be compared to another right now without discrepancies.  It's almost like their digging through blogs and throwing up anything they find.

DCEPTCN

« Reply #7 on: January 08 2011, 09:49:07 PM »
I thought it was a bit disgusting that they announced that she was dead and then renegged...

Offline gordyzx9r

• The Sultan of Swank
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08 2011, 09:50:29 PM »
Quote from: "DCEPTCN @ Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:49 pm"
I thought it was a bit disgusting that they announced that she was dead and then renegged...

It's like they're all trying to get it out first without checking the facts.  

I think I saw so far that there has been a child killed and a Federal Judge.

DCEPTCN

« Reply #9 on: January 08 2011, 09:56:21 PM »
I've heard the same. They went from, "we don't know if she's hurt" to "she was shot in the head" to "she's dead" to "the doctors are quote 'very optimistic'". I am SO glad that we get to watch this little smacked-ass get tried and sentenced. Whenever it's a murder/suicide I get so mad that I don't get to see someone PAY for the bullshit.

Offline gordyzx9r

• The Sultan of Swank
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08 2011, 10:27:44 PM »
Quote from: "DCEPTCN @ Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:56 pm"
I've heard the same. They went from, "we don't know if she's hurt" to "she was shot in the head" to "she's dead" to "the doctors are quote 'very optimistic'". I am SO glad that we get to watch this little smacked-ass get tried and sentenced. Whenever it's a murder/suicide I get so mad that I don't get to see someone PAY for the bullshit.

Yeah, it was just like that with the shooter.  The other senator (Lopes?) said that she heard that the shooter was an ex-military veteran who had returned from Afghanistan.  So immediately all the news sites start running with that.  Then the Army comes out and says...woah, this guy tried to enlist in the Army but he wasn't allowed to (for reasons they can't disclose).

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 09 2011, 02:18:24 AM »
I had also heard in the news that his myspace page was already taken down by the powers that be.
Rob

Offline Pyro6

• PSI: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 09 2011, 08:09:17 AM »
The sad additional fallout, the six year old child killed for no reason but being in the wrong place at the wrong time. One further reason to hang him by his balls.

Offline SuperSix

• Administrator
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 234
    • View Profile
Jared Loughner
« Reply #13 on: January 09 2011, 08:49:35 AM »
I would like to note that I didn't click the link in the OP, and had no idea who this character was previous to my joke post.

I meant no disrespect to the victims or their families.

Drudgereport.c om has many news links on this fucking waste of skin.

This is a perfect example where wild west justice should be used - take him out and shoot him.
'87 GN, 60lb, TA49, THDP, FTP cam, T+ lots o' shit - SOLD
'07 Ford F150 Lariat 2WD, 5.4L 3v - 255k
'20 Kubota BX2380. FEL, 60" deck
'78 IH/Case 184 Lo-Boy
'99 Kawasaki Bayou 400 4x4

Offline gordyzx9r

• The Sultan of Swank
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 09 2011, 09:27:47 AM »
The smoke is starting to clear. 6 dead, unbelievable. The Senator is still in critical condition, unconscious but doctors are hopeful she'll recover. They are looking for another person, they have a picture of him, he's an older man but they haven't said if he was involved in the shooting or why he's a suspect.

The 9 year old girl

The identity of the 9-year-old tragically killed in this morning's deadly rampage is Christina Taylor Greene.

Family says she was vibrant, excited about life, and she was the "best daughter in the world."

Born on September 11, 2001, Greene was excited about the political process, was on the student government, and went to the Giffords event today to learn more about the political process, family members say.

She was born on 9/11...unbelievable.

The Pima County Sheriff's Office has released the identities of the six people killed in this morning's tragic shooting.

-John Roll, 63, a federal district court judge.

-Gabriel Zimmerman, 30, Giffords' director of community outreach

-Dorwin Stoddard, 76, a pastor at Mountain Ave. Church of Christ.

-Christina Greene, 9, a student at Mesa Verde Elementary

-Dorthy Murray, 76

-Phyllis Scheck, 79

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal