Author Topic: Is it worth it/needed?  (Read 4546 times)

Offline gnonyx

• Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 0
  • Boost n00b
    • View Profile
Re: Is it worth it/needed?
« Reply #15 on: December 13 2012, 09:04:58 AM »
If you really want to be created here is what SPOOLFOOL2 (creator of the one piece rear bumper filler)
Fabricated of his Intercooler scoop housing.  Now that's scooping up the air.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/how-to-maximize-your-slic.305569/
Watch the last page as it has a video of operation 
87 GN T-Top, ScanMaster, hot-wire kit, Full Throttle chips w/ matching 60# injectors, adj. fuel pump, and triple pod gauges w/ AEM A/F gauge, oil pressure gauge, vac/boost gauge, Kenne Belle rear seat brace, upgraded tranny w/ Art Carr pan cover, and a pre-lube oil system.

Offline phil_long

• F47
  • Turbo Street Eliminator
  • ...far from avg
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13 2012, 10:49:29 AM »
Yeah, that's INSANE!! Lol.  I watched that yesterday.  I was like damn, that ingenuity at its best. Mine wouldn't even have to move though really!! I think I'm going to piece together something using aluminum. I just don't want it blowing off.  I like the "silver" look.   :D

Offline gnonyx

• Turbo Street Modified
  • Boost n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13 2012, 07:28:55 PM »
Hi Phil,
 You didn't post any pictures of what condition your shroud is, but mine was also kept losing the screws, so I rivited it.
87 GN T-Top, ScanMaster, hot-wire kit, Full Throttle chips w/ matching 60# injectors, adj. fuel pump, and triple pod gauges w/ AEM A/F gauge, oil pressure gauge, vac/boost gauge, Kenne Belle rear seat brace, upgraded tranny w/ Art Carr pan cover, and a pre-lube oil system.

Offline phil_long

• F47
  • Turbo Street Eliminator
  • ...far from avg
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 16 2012, 12:40:28 AM »
Hi Phil,
 You didn't post any pictures of what condition your shroud is, but mine was also kept losing the screws, so I rivited it.
I do apologize. I think i posted earlier that i came home to look for it and I must have threw it away back in Oct.   :O   It was definitely shot. I should've have posted this thread before I did that.  I guess you live and learn.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal