Author Topic: Super Groovy Stainless Steel Bolt Assortments  (Read 10390 times)

Offline earlbrown

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Super Groovy Stainless Steel Bolt Assortments
« Reply #15 on: June 28 2013, 04:14:56 PM »
that kinda luck does not happen too often!

Yeah, I figure Murphy will make me pay for that one day with something like a housefire or kidney failure.
'87 GN - 4.2L SFI Turbocharged innercooled V6 - Chrome valve covers - supra pump - 14" K&N - 52mm throttlebody - rocker shaft supports -  1/2 intake spacer - TB coolant bypass - 3" ATR exhaust tip - Alum intake pipe - NOS timing cover - chip - relocated charcoal canister - CR42's - stock

Offline Steve Wood

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 34
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com/
« Reply #16 on: June 28 2013, 04:28:11 PM »
hope your dvd collection is in a fire proof safe
Steve Wood

http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com

A lot of broken parts does not make you a racer; it makes you a slow learner.

Offline daveismissing

• Two Buicks- too little money$$
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
  • Two Buicks- too little money$$
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 28 2013, 05:11:29 PM »
heard a rumor that Earl's bolts come from Canada instead of the vendor approved oriental origins?

I have not had an SS fastener order rejected for a while now,
 I wonder if we lifted the countervailing tarrif?
-Drain plug by Earl Brown, custom oil pan by Rich's Auto

Offline earlbrown

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 28 2013, 05:14:23 PM »
I have been meaning to arrange some offsite storage for certain 'select' titles from years gone by
'87 GN - 4.2L SFI Turbocharged innercooled V6 - Chrome valve covers - supra pump - 14" K&N - 52mm throttlebody - rocker shaft supports -  1/2 intake spacer - TB coolant bypass - 3" ATR exhaust tip - Alum intake pipe - NOS timing cover - chip - relocated charcoal canister - CR42's - stock

Offline earlbrown

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 28 2013, 05:24:54 PM »
heard a rumor that Earl's bolts come from Canada instead of the vendor approved oriental origins?

The SAE bolts come from 'Merica!

Offline SuperSix

• Administrator
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 234
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 29 2013, 12:31:08 AM »
DAMN CYBER SQUATTERS stealing all my email addresses!!!!
Looks like that list comes out to fiddy1.  Let's just call it fiddy even.
If you don't mind, send it 'friends and family' on paypal so I don't have to eat the fees. (or PM me if you want to use snail mail)

You can have any *.ihadav8.com email address you want, I can auto forward it if you like.

Turns out I don't need the 10bolt rear diff 20pc $15 - I serviced the rear end last night, and it already has stainless bolts. None were cross threaded, surprisingly.  :rolleyes;

I'll send you $36 now.

If you want to set up a banner, or even an ecommerce store let me know, I can help with that. I will run a banner for free, of course, and for what it's worth. :P
'87 GN, 60lb, TA49, THDP, FTP cam, T+ lots o' shit - SOLD
'07 Ford F150 Lariat 2WD, 5.4L 3v - 255k
'20 Kubota BX2380. FEL, 60" deck
'78 IH/Case 184 Lo-Boy
'99 Kawasaki Bayou 400 4x4

Offline earlbrown

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29 2013, 01:04:21 AM »
DAMN CYBER SQUATTERS stealing all my email addresses!!!!
Looks like that list comes out to fiddy1.  Let's just call it fiddy even.
If you don't mind, send it 'friends and family' on paypal so I don't have to eat the fees. (or PM me if you want to use snail mail)

You can have any *.ihadav8.com email address you want, I can auto forward it if you like.

Turns out I don't need the 10bolt rear diff 20pc $15 - I serviced the rear end last night, and it already has stainless bolts. None were cross threaded, surprisingly.  :rolleyes;

I'll send you $36 now.

If you want to set up a banner, or even an ecommerce store let me know, I can help with that. I will run a banner for free, of course, and for what it's worth. :P

I might take you up on that. I've got a friend that owns a foundry. And I've been thinking about casting bigger upper plenums, finned watercooled oil and trans pans, and cast iron pancake pans with stick people having sex on them.  If I'm a vendor for selling extra bolts, I'd probably be a tycoon with kuma sutra pancake tooling for sale :D

I was JUST about to email that address thinking you had it forwarded to your address. The curiosity was eating me up!

I got them boxed up and I'll get you the tracking number when I get home from the post orifice.

Offline SuperSix

• Administrator
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 234
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 29 2013, 01:11:16 AM »
Seriously, if you need an ihadav8.com email addy,just PM me.

Thanks!
'87 GN, 60lb, TA49, THDP, FTP cam, T+ lots o' shit - SOLD
'07 Ford F150 Lariat 2WD, 5.4L 3v - 255k
'20 Kubota BX2380. FEL, 60" deck
'78 IH/Case 184 Lo-Boy
'99 Kawasaki Bayou 400 4x4

Offline larrym

• PSI: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29 2013, 12:57:51 PM »
my luck usually goes the other way!
86 white T type with t tops and blackout trim. 60lb injectors Gen 2 with Extender Chip TR6 ignition 212/206 roller cam Turbonetics BB CPT 61 CAS V4 Intercooler Cobbled together Alky Injection 4 inch MAF pipe with integral sensor
2800 stall lots of fun with a little 6 banger!
Best ET 11.36

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal