Author Topic: Garage  (Read 11359 times)

Offline 87natty

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wix.com/lynch455/science
Garage
« Reply #30 on: September 13 2008, 09:26:50 PM »
Dude, install a urinal. Or even better, a through. You know damn well you and your friends will be throwing back beers in there, away from the wife. And nobody likes stumbling into someone else's house to take a leak. Install something.

Now the only thing you need to worry about is Robert inspecting your package like he works for UPS or something. So make barriers.
My 1958 Mamiya can beat up whatever camera you just wasted your money on.

Offline gordyzx9r

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • The Sultan of Swank
    • View Profile
Re: Garage
« Reply #31 on: September 15 2008, 11:45:51 PM »
There are some variations of the Mennonites nowadays...the newer Mennonites don't dress like or live like their colonists just coming to the new world.  But there are still small groups of Old World Mennonites.  

If you wanna see some old world beat downs...put some Amish and some Old World Mennonites in a room together..."LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!"

When I lived in WY there was a Hutterite colony nearby and they would sell some of the largest Turkey's for Thanksgiving I have ever seen...they had to of been drugging them.  And supposedly they would pay blonde haired blue eyed males stud fees to keep their congregation growing...but that was probably just an urban myth.

When I lived in MT, there was a another group of Anabaptists that would drive up to the K-Mart I worked in once a month.  They would come in about a dozen large vans...the men would go to the tools and hardware section while the women would go to the fabrics and household goods section.  The teenage girls would go the bathroom, put on make-up, change clothes, and leave out through the garden center and go god knows where.  They would spend all day, from opening to closing...they would literally wait until we're announcing closing over the loudspeakers.  And they paid in change...drove us nuts because they would be making purchases in the $Ks range.  They tried to use rolls of quarters with quarter at the ends and pipe in the middle...so after that we had to count the change, all of it.

DCEPTCN

« Reply #32 on: September 16 2008, 12:12:26 AM »
Quote from: "gordyzx9r @ Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:45 pm"
There are some variations of the Mennonites nowadays...the newer Mennonites don't dress like or live like their colonists just coming to the new world.

Offline gordyzx9r

• The Sultan of Swank
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 16 2008, 03:53:38 PM »
It was late, I was tired...and I had t get back up at 4AM.

Offline TSM Girl

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 17 2008, 09:27:30 AM »
Well, here is an update, today we will be laying the paper or whatever you call it on the roof for the shingles! We are getting there!  
Donna

"Stupid people should NOT breed!"

Offline Wrecked Em

• PSI: 1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hotairbuick.com
« Reply #35 on: September 17 2008, 10:23:36 PM »
Quote from: "TSM Girl @ Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:27 am"
Well, here is an update, today we will be laying the paper or whatever you call it on the roof for the shingles! We are getting there!

Offline TSM Girl

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 23 2008, 11:33:45 AM »
Whoo Hoo! Shingles are 1/2 on. The roof with shingles should be done by the end of the week!  

Also, I think my fear of heights is coming to end also since I have been helping putting up shingles.  I think Bryan is getting high blood pressure for all the yelling he is doing at me because he thinks I am going to fall with the way I walk on the roof and go up and down on the ladder.  lol
Donna

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: -2
    • View Profile
Garage
« Reply #37 on: September 24 2008, 08:04:11 PM »
'bout time you helped out!!!
Champion Irons w/T&D roller rockers, TA-61 turbo, 206/206 Comp Cam,  57 lb/hr Siemens Injectors, 3000 stall PTC, PTE Plenum w/RJC Power Plate, 70 mm Accufab Throttle Body, RJC 325 Megacooler, TurboTweak 5.7/ Alky Control w/M1 methanol, 23 psig on the street, Puddn' Power engine, Borla Exhaust

Chris

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 24 2008, 08:48:32 PM »
Trials and tribulations are experiences that are best when shared....
Rob

Offline TSM Girl

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 30 2008, 02:37:02 PM »
:cheer:
Donna

Offline Wrecked Em

• PSI: 1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hotairbuick.com
« Reply #40 on: August 11 2009, 09:54:57 PM »
Making progress on the old garage.....

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 11 2009, 10:11:59 PM »
Thats vastly improved from when I was there. Nice work.  :supz:
Rob

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: -2
    • View Profile
Garage
« Reply #42 on: August 11 2009, 10:35:56 PM »
Nice!
Champion Irons w/T&D roller rockers, TA-61 turbo, 206/206 Comp Cam,  57 lb/hr Siemens Injectors, 3000 stall PTC, PTE Plenum w/RJC Power Plate, 70 mm Accufab Throttle Body, RJC 325 Megacooler, TurboTweak 5.7/ Alky Control w/M1 methanol, 23 psig on the street, Puddn' Power engine, Borla Exhaust

Chris

Offline Zap

• View Profile
Garage
« Reply #43 on: August 11 2009, 10:43:22 PM »
...and you really do have a garage, unlike Super Six and his bogus house claims....
You can't get sweet shit outta a sour asshole

DCEPTCN

« Reply #44 on: August 12 2009, 05:41:59 PM »
Where exactly does one buy neon green sod?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal