Author Topic: Volt light stays on- no charge  (Read 1168 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Just a Six?

  • OK Now who Farted??
  • Turbo Street Eliminator
  • ******
  • Posts: 1264
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Volt light stays on- no charge
« Reply #15 on: Today at 10:33:21 AM »

I definitely have lots with that car over the years! I now know how to take the dash apart fairly quickly & the alt in 30 mins.  My wife says I enjoy it & will already be working on a list for spring altho there isn't much left after this summer. Cheers!   :cheers:
David
87 LTD. Purchased May 88
Doeskin leather, coach lites without Landau Roof, moon roof, carpeted trunk & No Factory Hood Ornament!
The sticker on AC shows a V-8 Carb car. Special order by Mr. Nick Hall VP of GM Canada
Runs 11.50 on 21 lbs with my old style 67 Q Trim & Alchy

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal