IHADAV8.com - Turbo Buick Tech, and Nonsense

Tech Area => General Buick Tech => Topic started by: Just a Six? on September 30 2026, 02:14:55 PM

Title: Volt light stays on- no charge
Post by: Just a Six? on September 30 2026, 02:14:55 PM
So after waiting 7 weeks for an actuator bracket to be welded up for my new turbo with S cover from Precision (thats another story)  I warmed up the car all good shut it off & few mins later start it & the Red Volt light stays on? Battery slowly losing charge so I'm charging it now. I unplugged the Brown wire to Alt & the light goes out but still no charge? I think I have a Dash Bulb plug or even maybe a long shot Caspers Field Fix Plug but I'd like to know the real issue so do I pop the Dash Cover first? The bulb stays lit so it works Thanks
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal