Tech Area > A/C, Heating and Cooling

AC Compressor

<< < (5/5)

earlbrown:

--- Quote from: RightyTighty on June 12 2017, 02:06:43 PM --- Off to old reliable gbodyparts I go. 

--- End quote ---

LOL  Good one.

earlbrown:
Amazon and Summit both pop me for sales tax in GA so it's rare that I order from either of them.  Plus, I can't believe how bad Amazon's search motor sucks.  I can never find what I need there. Once I arrange by price all kinds of crap shows up that has nothing to do with my search string.

I can never get Rockautos shipping from one warehouse.   A few weeks ago I wanted to order two items in multiple quantities. One item was in warehouse ''A'' and the second items had 4 in ''B'', and the rest in ''A''.  For some reason they couldn't send me all of those from the one warehouse. I had to get the first 4 from the other shipping location then the rest from the original spot.  The extra shipping was more than the 4 small parts cost.

Needless to say I didn't place the order.

daveismissing:
Considering how long the wiper blade list is I think there was only one that came from the same warehouse as my other parts today

gordyzx9r:

--- Quote from: RightyTighty on June 13 2017, 01:05:16 PM ---After further review, while I may not agree with their shipping practices, HighwayStars has just sent me the most beautifully packaged package I have ever recieved. Overkill for what I ordered but definatly two thumbs up!

--- End quote ---

I'm surprised to see someone still ship with peanuts...I hate those things, they get everywhere.  My box showed up quick...cold AC on the way.

Steve Wood:
how are you flushing the system?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version