General > Bitch/Whine/Moan

My first Bitch and Moan

(1/9) > >>

Jeff:
I know you guys have been through the tb.com mess for years. but its not until just recently w the nasty wendy situation that i realized how biased they are. The vendor protection drives me fucking nuts. I get you protect your investors but theres also a time when right is right. And it also drives me insane these so called vendors are just middle men. i cant look at the shipping labels any more. i understand ppl have to make a living but charging a mark up to place an order?! i really try to support vendors when i can. perfect example
     qa1 coilovers-directly from spohn its free shipping anything over 500. vendor tacks on a 30 shipping and handling fee! wtf.
 i know im going off course sorry. back to vendor protection... there is no surprise the vendor is not making right given track record. what person that operates a "legit and fair" ship would have that vendor continue to do business under the board. shit if that was another member it would be a shit storm and they would be banned for  life.  one would think it would be fair across the board but i guess the powers that be would rather protect the guilty and drive away the innocent. yes that board may have a lot of "traffic" but they are all dikbags.

its good to be in a place where you can be an asshole and get treated like one! i really hope weaver does right  by wendy but it may not hAPPEN it will get washed with all the other "rave" reviews his company has.\

And i was pissed that my comments were delted but i checked over it again and saw alot of others were too. thanks for being fair chArlie

Steve Wood:
First thing you take note of is which vendors jumped up and said Brian had no responsibility .  Those are the ones that will do it to you if they get a chance.....

Charlief1:
Jeff, I was trying to keep the BS that happens in a feedback thread from getting out of hand. I wasn't being mean or doing anything other than the same as a cop would do in a volatile situation by removing those that might incite to riot. It's a very delicate balance at times and I can't agree or disagree with you on what happened since I'm supposed to be neutral in situation like this. I'm sure those that know me know how I feel about the situation and I have voiced my opinion to Shane and Jay. I can't say what they believe since I'm not them, but I can tell you that Paul Castlebuno was a paying vendor at one time over at TB and he was kicked out and now banned several times for trying to sneak back on. While Brian is a paying vendor if he does the same as Paul his name will be in the same category. :O

TURBOPOWERED68:

--- Quote from: Steve Wood on August 02 2013, 12:12:07 AM ---First thing you take note of is which vendors jumped up and said Brian had no responsibility .  Those are the ones that will do it to you if they get a chance.....

--- End quote ---
agree 1000000000000%

TURBOPOWERED68:

--- Quote from: Charlief1 on August 02 2013, 01:53:37 AM ---Jeff, I was trying to keep the BS that happens in a feedback thread from getting out of hand. . :O

--- End quote ---

there is at least 1 post and strong second that should get hit with the Deleted button and both are from the same vendor sorry meant to say person, same person.       

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version