Author Topic: A bit pissed right now  (Read 10499 times)

Offline Charlief1

• Just another kinky six
  • Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
Re: A bit pissed right now
« Reply #15 on: July 29 2013, 10:51:33 PM »
If you want the scary part, this guy is an anglophile and just outside of his front door is a Maxxim ready to go. We went to the old house with his son to do some salvage work on the left overs. The old house was falling down and no power so we had to use flashlights and safety ropes in case the floor fell in. When we got into the basement I noticed something that had the hair on the back of my neck raise. Against 1 wall is a T3 german mine, and it was live and set. We deactivated it with nervous hands and removed the wedges and detonator. The trigger was put in penetrating oil for safety and the wedges were destroyed. For some reason my old business partner collected ordinance so the case got sand blasted and painted and put up for display. Still remember that damn bouncing betty he had on his desk. Gave me the willys every time I saw that thing. :O
And remember, when dealing with children, silence may be golden but duct tape is silver.

Offline Steve Wood

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 34
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com/
« Reply #16 on: July 29 2013, 11:43:57 PM »
Charlie, after seeing the pic you posted of yourself on facebook in your swimming suit...... I would think you would have no need for any "pw's". 
it looks like you could pretty much do some serious butt-kickin with your bare hands.

???
Steve Wood

http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com

A lot of broken parts does not make you a racer; it makes you a slow learner.

Offline Charlief1

• Just another kinky six
  • Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 30 2013, 02:14:51 AM »
WOW! You found the missing pics of TB3 from Halloween! :rofl:
And remember, when dealing with children, silence may be golden but duct tape is silver.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal