Author Topic: nocooler's firechicken thread  (Read 51295 times)

Offline Steve Wood

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 29
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com/
Re: nocooler's firechicken thread
« Reply #735 on: July 31 2019, 08:01:30 PM »
I cannot believe they hesitated on giving your money back.  One call to the right people and they should be in danger of losing their license.
Steve Wood

http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com

A lot of broken parts does not make you a racer; it makes you a slow learner.

Offline nocooler

• Administrator
  • Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: July 31 2019, 09:01:08 PM »
They thought they were going above and beyond by offering to keep him inside all day, while all the other kids could play outside. How is that fair for him? I just can't believe these morons. We wanted him to go to daycare to play with other kids, he can watch tv and play video games here all day with me for free. [size=78%] [/size]
IhaveaV8

Offline nocooler

• Administrator
  • Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: July 31 2019, 09:30:36 PM »
Back to car stuff.
I need tires for the car, 6 in total. A complete set for the stock 16x8 “Street” wheels, so some decent performance fronts and drag radials out back. Then front runners for the 15x3.5 wheels in my “drag” setup. It’s currently got a Mickey sportsman on it I need to check and see if they are 4 or 8 ply.
16” performance tire options are getting slim and pricy. So I’m considering a drag radial for the drag setup instead of the existing slick and new front runners.
So buy 4 tires and run the drag setup 24x7 - and Use the stock wheels for storage only.
My only concern is being able to consistently hook the radial. It’s yet again another thing in the combo I’ve changed.

IhaveaV8