Author Topic: Obama question (political)  (Read 4980 times)

Offline tb3

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
Obama question (political)
« on: March 28 2011, 11:33:19 AM »
if Obama is without a doubt and clearly a united states born citizen, then why won't he produce his original authorized birth certificate and put all this controversy to bed?
When I'm in Rome, they do as I do

Offline SuperSix

• Administrator
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 234
    • View Profile
Re: Obama question (political)
« Reply #1 on: March 28 2011, 12:30:50 PM »
A very valid question. Unfortunately, if you question it you are either labeled a racist, or a "birther" and written off as crazy.

Trump's take on it, which pretty mush sums it up for me:
http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/trump-obama-birth-certficicate/2011/03/23/id/390547

I can't get a driver's license or passport without one, and I have mine 5 minutes away, or however long it takes me to open my safe.
'87 GN, 60lb, TA49, THDP, FTP cam, T+ lots o' shit - SOLD
'07 Ford F150 Lariat 2WD, 5.4L 3v - 255k
'20 Kubota BX2380. FEL, 60" deck
'78 IH/Case 184 Lo-Boy
'99 Kawasaki Bayou 400 4x4

Offline tb3

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28 2011, 01:26:50 PM »
wow! even Chris Mathews has the same question. what a mess!

so I wonder if I wanted to work for the secret service, and there was that much stuff from my past that was kept hush or hidden.... I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I probably wouldn't even be considered. but Obama gets to be president???
When I'm in Rome, they do as I do

Offline SuperSix

• Administrator
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28 2011, 03:17:15 PM »
Quote from: "tb3 @ Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:26 pm"

so I wonder if I wanted to work for the secret service, and there was that much stuff from my past that was kept hush or hidden.... I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I probably wouldn't even be considered. but Obama gets to be president???

A list of missing things (alleged)

Missing Records:
Occidental College records
Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
Selective Service Registration
Medical records
Illinois State Senate records
Illinois State Senate schedule
Law practice client list
A Certified Copy of your original Birth certificate
Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth
Harvard Law Review articles that were published
University of Chicago scholarly articles
Record of baptism
Etc and so forth.

The man is a ghost. Virtually no one remembers him from any school, Elementary, Jr high, high school, or even college.

I'm not saying or speculating anything, I just find it odd that such a person can ascend to the highest office in the USA.
'78 IH/Case 184 Lo-Boy

Offline ULYCYC

• Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28 2011, 03:32:49 PM »
He came from a chocolate pod
ED BAKER
87-T, Maplight equipped rear view mirror..
01 Park Ave Ultra S\'charged
BPG#1458

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28 2011, 06:27:47 PM »
illegitimate.  Plain and simple.
Champion Irons w/T&D roller rockers, TA-61 turbo, 206/206 Comp Cam,  57 lb/hr Siemens Injectors, 3000 stall PTC, PTE Plenum w/RJC Power Plate, 70 mm Accufab Throttle Body, RJC 325 Megacooler, TurboTweak 5.7/ Alky Control w/M1 methanol, 23 psig on the street, Puddn' Power engine, Borla Exhaust

Chris

Offline WE4_Roller

• Bone Stock
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28 2011, 06:29:59 PM »
There's lots of those pods in Kenya.   :bigeyes;

DCEPTCN

« Reply #7 on: March 28 2011, 07:27:26 PM »

Offline Just a Six?

• OK Now who Farted??
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28 2011, 08:15:55 PM »
He ill show it just before the next election or he will lose. Maybe he is using that in some twisted way for his teams advantage in their minds?? Who knows???
I dont trust ANYONE in Politics! They are all Nuts!!  :rolleyes:
David
87 LTD. Purchased May 88
Doeskin leather, coach lites without Landau Roof, moon roof, carpeted trunk & No Factory Hood Ornament!
The sticker on AC shows a V-8 Carb car. Special order by Mr. Nick Hall VP of GM Canada
Runs 11.50 on 21 lbs with my old style 67 Q Trim & Alchy

Offline Steve Wood

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 34
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com/
« Reply #9 on: March 28 2011, 08:30:37 PM »
wonder if DNA would show his mother to be his mother?
Steve Wood

http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com

A lot of broken parts does not make you a racer; it makes you a slow learner.

Offline SuperSix

• Administrator
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 28 2011, 08:53:58 PM »
'78 IH/Case 184 Lo-Boy

Offline Old Buzzard

• Bone Stock
  • Older than Woods!
    • View Profile
likely not...
« Reply #11 on: March 29 2011, 05:31:40 PM »
Quote from: "Steve Wood @ Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:30 pm"
wonder if DNA would show his mother to be his mother?

Dna is mutated when strained thru a bed sheet...
Chuck
Injector inspector
Drag racing/hot rodding since 1955
USAF 67th Recon, Yokota AFB, Japan. 6594th Test Sqdn, Spfld, MA. The guys that brought you the Cuban missile fiasco in living b&w!
1960-1964

Offline Racer X

• View Profile
    • http://www.hotrodbuick.com
« Reply #12 on: March 30 2011, 12:15:11 AM »
Quote from: "Just a Six? @ Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:15 pm"
He ill show it just before the next election or he will lose. Maybe he is using that in some twisted way for his teams advantage in their minds?? Who knows???
I dont trust ANYONE in Politics! They are all Nuts!!
2008 Charger SRT-8
2009 Challenger R/T
any questions?

Offline gordyzx9r

• The Sultan of Swank
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30 2011, 12:19:51 AM »
Quote from: "SuperSix @ Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:17 pm"
Quote from: "tb3 @ Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:26 pm"

A list of missing things (alleged)

Missing Records:
Occidental College records
Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
Selective Service Registration
Medical records
Illinois State Senate records
Illinois State Senate schedule
Law practice client list
A Certified Copy of your original Birth certificate
Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth
Harvard Law Review articles that were published
University of Chicago scholarly articles
Record of baptism
Etc and so forth.

I don't think they're (all) missing, I think he sealed them.  But, pretty much every POTUS for the past few decades has sealed their personal records.  

The man is a ghost. Virtually no one remembers him from any school, Elementary, Jr high, high school, or even college.

There are some videos/pics of him circulating from when he attended HS in HI.  IIRC, there is a pic where he wrote "King Obama" in wet cement near the HS he attended there.  

I'm not saying or speculating anything, I just find it odd that such a person can ascend to the highest office in the USA.

I'm not sure what I think about it to tell the truth.  I really wish Romney would have got the GOP nod instead of McCain in the last election, because McCain is nuts and that's what cost the GOP the election IMHO.  If Palin or anyone else runs as an independent to draw the Tea Party votes then the GOP is screwed, again.  And Trump?  He's doing it for the "lulz".  

At first I didn't really pay much mind to the claims about President B. Hussein Obama's birth place, I had thought there would be a responsible entity that verifies this.

But there isn't.  There is nothing in the Constitution about verifying someone's eligibility, there are only a list of prerequisites.  But no where does it stipulate who verifies those prerequisites.

It's up to the states to do that.  And most of them don't, and some didn't even realize they were supposed to until recently.  This is why in the past couple of years a few states have quietly passed laws requiring candidates prove their birth place.  

In the past couple of elections, there was a man from Latin America who doesn't deny that he wasn't born in the USA.  But he's been running and even got on the ticket in a couple of states.  In states where he was caught, he had another man stand in for him.  

I really didn't question it until recently.  In a recent Social Security update I noticed my DOB was off my a few days and my middle initial was wrong.  So, I contacted the SS admin and was told to go to my nearest office to fix it and that I'd need my birth certificate.

I was born in CT but I've never had a birth certificate.  I've always used a certificate of live birth for anything official.  I even used it to enlist in the Army.  On the back of it, it even tells you what it can be used for and one of those things is to receive Social Security Benefits.  But I was denied service and told that I'd have to get a Birth Certificate.  I pointed out the part about using it to receive Social Security Benefits but they still said no, and I pushed the issue with their supervisors to the point where I was pretty irate.  It was then that I cracked a comment about how I could run for POTUS with the damn thing but I can't get my information fixed in a Social Security Administration office?  I didn't think CT had Birth Certificates because that's what I thought I'd been told in the past.  But they do...and now I have one.  But since I had to show this POTUS's administration mine...I think he should show me his.  The problem is, HI has some really odd laws about disclosure so barring a full blown congressional hearing I don't think anyone is ever going to see it.

Most of the arguements about his legitimacy can be debunked and have been on factcheck.org and/or snopes but there are some things which are odd.  Especially when family members like Michelle make comments about where his homeland is...

Offline nocooler

• Administrator
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 01 2011, 09:39:14 AM »
Who knows.....some one wanted him in office. I blame the masons!

I don't care for him, but he has done one thing that is great in my eyes. Lifting the lifetime medical insurance cap from 1 million to unlimited. I'm 31 and had over 1.1 million in medical bills alone last year. I'd be fucked if it hadn't gotten passed.
IhaveaV8

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal