Author Topic: 2015 Buick Race Day and BPG to Combine  (Read 5309 times)

Offline gbsean

• Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.buickperfomancegroup.com
2015 Buick Race Day and BPG to Combine
« on: August 12 2014, 08:33:15 PM »
sorry I have been slacking on this board
 :021: In Celebration of 25 years of Buick Race Day the Buick Performance Group was asked to join forces to create one Monster Event in 2015. This event will also celebrate the 50 years of the GS Badge. The 2015 Buick Race Day event will be held May 29th-31st 2015 at Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk Ohio. At this time there will be Racing on Friday and Sunday with the 50th GS Anniversary Car Show on Saturday at the Track with a BBQ. Summit Motorsports Park is a modern facility and offer onsite RV hookups and camping. The combining of 2 events into 1 will benefit not only the participants but also the vendors and donors as there is one less event to choose from. Bill Wills and the BPG expect that by doing this we will get more entries and vendors which will help offset costs and increase payouts and promote Buick's and Fun. The BPG will be running the Car Show on Saturday and it will be a combined effort for the Race Program. If the event is a success as I am sure it will be the Track will allow the BPG run future events at Norwalk where we can have 3 days of Racing and Car Show. Hotel information will be posted as soon as possible. I feel this is a positive move for both Buick Race Day and the BPG to help keep the Buick Brand and Buick Community Alive and Kicking. This is all in the planning stages and I will keep everyone updated as to the progress such as Hotels Vendors and Pricing. the Date is firm so book your vacations this is going to be Epic.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal