Author Topic: New to the site, Referred by Brad aka SCOOBY DOO  (Read 5649 times)

Offline BoostedRPS

• Bone Stock
  • PSI: -1
  • Boost n00b
    • View Profile
New to the site, Referred by Brad aka SCOOBY DOO
« on: November 08 2017, 01:04:09 PM »
Hey Guys,

I am Marleyskater42 0 over on turbobuick.com, and Brad aka SCOOBY DOO told me about this site and that I should join up and take a look!

I am the newest vendor over at turbobuick.com, our website is www.boostedrps.com for those who are curious. We carry a lot of engine parts, turbos, Gee M Racing headers (1 of only 2 dealers in the US), HR and UMI suspension parts, Champion Racing Heads, CP/Ross/JE/Racetec/Diamond/Wiseco pistons, Turbosmart boost controllers and wastegates, and some cool stuff like our custom billet connecting rods that we have designed by Tom Molnar of Molnar Technologies.. .which were created to be superior to Crower rods in every way possible, yet be a FRACTION of the price!

I was told there are quite a few Canadians over on this board, and I told Brad that I would be happy to work out some special pricing to the fellas up North to help soften the blow from the steep shipping charges you guys encounter.

If you have any questions about parts from our website, or want to ask if I carry a certain part or can get access to it, please hit me up on my cell: 707 362 6030 or my email : 1987GN@gmail.com

I look forward to exploring this forum and getting to know the regulars over here!

-Tyler

Offline Scoobum

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
  • YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: New to the site, Referred by Brad aka SCOOBY DOO
« Reply #1 on: November 08 2017, 01:24:21 PM »
Glad you made it over.

Brad
Hard work pays off, dreams come true. Bad times don't last, but BAD GUYS do!

RIP Scott Hall AKA Razor Ramon

Offline Forzfed

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 5
  • Boost n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08 2017, 03:16:53 PM »
Thanks for dropping down! :cheers:

Offline good2win22

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
  • No man lives happily lest he remove the boredom
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08 2017, 05:25:50 PM »
Welcome aboard!
Jason

1966 Ford Ranch Wagon
1982 Jeep Wagoneer Limited
1986 Grand National BLK PHNX
1987 Turbo Regal Limited
2018 Ram 2500 Cummins

Offline daveismissing

• Two Buicks- too little money$$
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
  • Two Buicks- too little money$$
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08 2017, 07:38:00 PM »
Welcome.
 I see you've already been given an earful. Canadians mostly need someone who understand what a devil UPS's brokerage is (which they own by the way) and what alternative carriers and brokers might exist. Now that our dollar is nowhere near par the pennies must be stretched.

And then we've got a bunch of Texans, I have no idea what they want  :)
-Drain plug by Earl Brown, custom oil pan by Rich's Auto

Offline good2win22

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
  • No man lives happily lest he remove the boredom
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08 2017, 11:15:35 PM »
Us Texans like how you Canucks think. Problem solvers and grateful
Jason

1966 Ford Ranch Wagon
1982 Jeep Wagoneer Limited
1986 Grand National BLK PHNX
1987 Turbo Regal Limited
2018 Ram 2500 Cummins

Offline BoostedRPS

• Bone Stock
  • Boost n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09 2017, 06:18:36 PM »
Welcome.
 I see you've already been given an earful. Canadians mostly need someone who understand what a devil UPS's brokerage is (which they own by the way) and what alternative carriers and brokers might exist. Now that our dollar is nowhere near par the pennies must be stretched.

And then we've got a bunch of Texans, I have no idea what they want  :)

I spoke a bit with Brad today, who was kind enough to explain the situation you Canadians deal with in regards to both shipping and the exchange rate.

I told him that I am going to talk with my business partners, and we are going to come up with basically a "Menu", so to speak, of parts that we can offer you Northern fellas. These will be parts that you guys can pick from that we can offer you the steepest discount on, to hopefully help with the poor exchange rate and the high cost of shipping.

Brad was kind enough to volunteer to have all the parts shipped to his house, to help reduce the overall cost of freight for the order. I am hoping that we can put together a fairly decent "Canada Order" for you guys, and really try to save you guys as much money as possible.

Keep an eye peeled in the "Playground" section for my thread naming off the parts we can help you with!

If you have any questions or want to see if I can get you any parts not listed on our website, my number is 707 362 6030.

Thank you!
-Tyler

Offline earlbrown

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18 2017, 11:25:50 PM »
I see you have Racetec pistons on your website. How did you end up partering with them?
'87 GN - 4.2L SFI Turbocharged innercooled V6 - Chrome valve covers - supra pump - 14" K&N - 52mm throttlebody - rocker shaft supports -  1/2 intake spacer - TB coolant bypass - 3" ATR exhaust tip - Alum intake pipe - NOS timing cover - chip - relocated charcoal canister - CR42's - stock

Offline BoostedRPS

• Bone Stock
  • Boost n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21 2017, 02:16:41 PM »
String of luck I suppose?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal