Author Topic: I'm Starting My Own Buick Board  (Read 8591 times)

DCEPTCN

I'm Starting My Own Buick Board
« on: January 04 2011, 03:39:45 PM »
I need to be the one who receives all the credit for it, too. It just seems to me that we need to form a new board in order for us to all feel like a team. So, beginning immediately, I will post on other boards about how this one made my vagina hurt. Then, I will return to this one and bitch about how it enables a Benedict Arnold like myself to cry like a faggot abroad and yet return to use it for my own propaganda. Finally, I would ask that you all submit your suggestions for a name (it creates the fuzzy feeling of 'oneness'). As soon as the 117th Buick board is up and running we can all fondle each other's trouser-tackle in peace without any fear of The Man looking over us. The first official thread in my as-yet-unnamed off topic forum (although 'playground', 'sandbox' and 'sewing circle' have all already been used) will be titled, "Buick Owners Aren't A Bunch Of Cunty, Coddled Homos". Therein we can discuss how great it is that our new board doesn't censor us, unlike that ihadav8.com place. Okay, maybe we're not censored there, we only go there when we're mad at another board. Perhaps I'll start a subthread wherein we can all plan our next trip over to ihada and subsequently cunt about how we need to start a new new board.  Peace be with you, my Buick friends and remember to keep "Going Fast With A Pacifier In The Ass".

DCEPTCN

Re: I'm Starting My Own Buick Board
« Reply #1 on: January 04 2011, 03:43:01 PM »
I forgot to mention that each member will be required to have 9 different profiles. Oh, and there will be a forum specifically for Rick Rolling eachother because, let's face it, the stars will burn out before that stops being funny.

DCEPTCN

« Reply #2 on: January 04 2011, 03:50:31 PM »
Seeing as how 5 minutes has passed and I still have not stirred up the support I'm looking for I am calling Travis Walker and Jay Carter to see if they have any awesome new ideas for a game-changing new Buick board. Maybe we'll call it dejamotherfuck ingvu.com?

DCEPTCN

« Reply #3 on: January 04 2011, 03:56:38 PM »
Okay, folks- I just got off the phone with Shane Grimsley and he had some GREAT advice! Turns out you people are gonna want TONS of smileys. I plan to award a trophy (a real one that I'm having made at that place next door to the bowling alley) to the first person who can become Top Poster without ever uttering a constructive thought...y'know, someone who's entire post count consists of nothing more than, "ROFLY-ROF!  :rofl;  :rofl;  :rofl;  Good one!" or, "LOLERCOPTOR!  :supz:  :supz:  :supz:  OWNED!". Yeah, shit like that will be awesome. Also, I've gotta find a way to get Wood and Zap on board so that they can single-handedly provide all of the tech, humor and insight. That will effectively leave the English haters to their own devices.

Oh, this just in- Cotton's FMIC is a peice of shit!

DCEPTCN

« Reply #4 on: January 04 2011, 04:04:21 PM »
Wait, this just in: Jack would like to buy a banner. 'Turns out I have that very IC in my car and it FUCKING RULES. What I meant to say is that RJC sucks. But don't hold me to that statement, I might just magically become a supporter of theirs in the not so distant future. Nothing to worry about, though- my new site will never lose it's integrity.

Especially if you're in the market for a new alternator!! Order now and it ships before Friday!

DCEPTCN

« Reply #5 on: January 04 2011, 04:09:05 PM »
Also, it has come to my attention that there need to be some ground rules on the new board. Since I don't want any hyper-religious discussions in GP (I'll include a religion forum, "TSO Jesus And How To Beat Mohammed From A Roll"), I chose not to base them on the Ten Commandments and rather took a cue from Orwell:

1.  Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
2.  Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
3.  No animal shall wear clothes.
4.  No animal shall sleep in a bed with sheets.
5.  No animal shall drink alcohol in excess.  
6.  No animal shall kill any other animal without cause.
7.  All animals are equal.

Offline tb3

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04 2011, 04:21:28 PM »
whats wrong with this board?
When I'm in Rome, they do as I do

Offline ULYCYC

• Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04 2011, 04:29:04 PM »
Slow at work today :rolleyes;
ED BAKER
87-T, Maplight equipped rear view mirror..
01 Park Ave Ultra S\'charged
BPG#1458

DCEPTCN

« Reply #8 on: January 04 2011, 04:54:15 PM »
Quote from: "ULYCYC @ Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:29 pm"
Slow at work today :rolleyes;
Great comment! Really, I tried my best but wasn't quite capable of illustrating the enormity of the irony here. That's where you came in, Wingman.

Offline Pyro6

• PSI: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04 2011, 05:31:11 PM »
Holy shit, he's got a severe case of PMS.

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: -2
    • View Profile
I'm Starting My Own Buick Board
« Reply #10 on: January 04 2011, 06:08:55 PM »
ROFLCOPTER!!!
Champion Irons w/T&D roller rockers, TA-61 turbo, 206/206 Comp Cam,  57 lb/hr Siemens Injectors, 3000 stall PTC, PTE Plenum w/RJC Power Plate, 70 mm Accufab Throttle Body, RJC 325 Megacooler, TurboTweak 5.7/ Alky Control w/M1 methanol, 23 psig on the street, Puddn' Power engine, Borla Exhaust

Chris

Offline SuperSix

• Administrator
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 234
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04 2011, 06:19:44 PM »
'87 GN, 60lb, TA49, THDP, FTP cam, T+ lots o' shit - SOLD
'07 Ford F150 Lariat 2WD, 5.4L 3v - 255k
'20 Kubota BX2380. FEL, 60" deck
'78 IH/Case 184 Lo-Boy
'99 Kawasaki Bayou 400 4x4

Offline $1987 GN$

• PSI: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 04 2011, 06:20:07 PM »
Quote from: "DCEPTCN @ Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:09 pm"
Also, it has come to my attention that there need to be some ground rules on the new board. Since I don't want any hyper-religious discussions in GP (I'll include a religion forum, "TSO Jesus And How To Beat Mohammed From A Roll"), I chose not to base them on the Ten Commandments and rather took a cue from Orwell:

Offline straycat990

• Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 0
  • Buickless and Loving It!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 04 2011, 06:32:01 PM »
Quote from: "Pyro6 @ Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:31 pm"
Holy shit, he's got a severe case of PMS.

Nah.... this aint nothing. He can manage to have a 4 person conversation on a given topic all by himself.

Offline Zap

• PSI: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 04 2011, 06:53:02 PM »
Screw you and your self centered Buick board. I would like to announce, so I will, that I am founding my own self centered Buick board, where i will be the omnipresent, omnipotent, adomnistrator (slash) modomnirator. My Buick board will be moderated to the best of my ability, and even beyond, because I feel that if there's something that needs to be moderated, it's Buick talk and shit like that. Paying vendors will be given an unequaled and unending bias (just so long as they continue to pay), while non-paying jerk-offs and stuff-ons will be given a not so warm and fuzz covered "by, ass." This is not to say that my Buick board will not be all about fun and having a rip-snortin' good time, but it will be family friendly, or whatever makes me the most money and inflates my already humongous ego to the over-popping over-inflation point.

You can't get sweet shit outta a sour asshole

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal