General > Kills And Thrills

Honda

(1/5) > >>

TSM Girl:
ok, here we go, I was driving home tonight and I was in the Mustang, well I was at the stop light that just turned red, and these two guys in this Honda pull up next to me, and the one guy said to his "buddy"..."hey look, its a chick in one of those new Mustangs and I think its a stick"..so I look over at him kind of like this.. :rolleyes; and the other screams over, "Hey babe, (which I hate that name) Isn't that too much car for a little woman like you?" I laughed and said no, and yes, it is a stick but my OTHER car is quicker then this....and the guy says "what do ya all have"....and I said a Buick Grand National...... .and do believe what this moron said "What in the hell is that?" I said something that would beat the crap out of your honda....and I drove off....left him at the light.... :smt098  

Just thought you guys would get a good laugh out of this......I don't even think they knew what a Buick was......dumba ss.

Recklessrob:
Isn't that kinda like shootin' fish in a bucket ? :rofl;

Be4u:
I got a Tommy Lee wannabe who drives a Honda wantin to race me. He works at a gas station up the road. He acts like a dick. I'd be a dick too if I had a crappy rice burner...he must be bummed. I wont race him though...I think he thinks since I wont race that my car must be slow.

Top Speed:

--- Quote from: "TSM Girl @ Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:43 pm" --- ...and these two guys in this Honda pull up next to me...
--- End quote ---

Hey Babe!  End of story!

TSM Girl:

--- Quote from: "Top Speed @ Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:53 am" ---
--- Quote from: "TSM Girl @ Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:43 pm" --- ...and these two guys in this Honda pull up next to me...
--- End quote ---

Hey Babe!
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version