Author Topic: Fall Cruise  (Read 5910 times)

Offline Just a Six?

• OK Now who Farted??
  • Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Fall Cruise
« Reply #15 on: September 30 2013, 02:17:32 PM »
Dave you have a pic of the Baby Blue Gulf sponsored race car? I don't even remember what it's called or who made it but I think I heard him say prototype?
David
87 LTD. Purchased May 88
Doeskin leather, coach lites without Landau Roof, moon roof, carpeted trunk & No Factory Hood Ornament!
The sticker on AC shows a V-8 Carb car. Special order by Mr. Nick Hall VP of GM Canada
Runs 11.50 on 21 lbs with my old style 67 Q Trim & Alchy

Offline 1KWIKSIX

• Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30 2013, 04:40:32 PM »
Hey Dave,

I believe he said it was an original Ford F-40 from the late 60's or early 70's which was brought over from England. They changed the paint colour / scheme some years ago for a commercial they were doing at the time to the racing colours of that era to factory Ford racing -powder blue & Gulf logo. The red car in the pictures above is also a Ford F-40 but I believe an earlier model?

Offline Just a Six?

• OK Now who Farted??
  • Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01 2013, 12:01:25 PM »
That thing was so low it barely came up to the waist. Must have been one heck of a Ride!  :O :O 
David
87 LTD. Purchased May 88
Doeskin leather, coach lites without Landau Roof, moon roof, carpeted trunk & No Factory Hood Ornament!
The sticker on AC shows a V-8 Carb car. Special order by Mr. Nick Hall VP of GM Canada
Runs 11.50 on 21 lbs with my old style 67 Q Trim & Alchy

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal