General > Kills And Thrills

I was ass raped

Pages: << < (8/12) > >>

Top Speed:

If your intercooler is hitting the sway bar, then it needs to be repositioned.  This can be accomplished by adjusting or tweaking the brackets and also the hoses.  There is no magic spray.

Racer X:

I had my IC hitting the sway bar (both stock) and found that one of the brackets had come loose.

Be4u:

What the fuck is so wrong that makes your IC hit the swaybar? Check your pass side bracket. Tighten it up or bend it up a little.

Also, maybe your turbo is clocked in a downward position letting you IC rest lower with no support? Reclock it?

Dragonational:

When is the Knock Happening (if you stated this already sorry) is it at the shifts or all the time?  8 to 10 degrees is Fin high.  now for the stupid questions if you turn the boost down does the knock go away or stay there?  If you havent tryed race gas yet try it with the same boost lvl and see if knock is the same.  If you turn the boost down and you have to turn it way way down then i would say that the knock is false.  If you turn it down and the knock stays then you have bigger fish to fry.  I am sure you probably know all this already but i am just trying to start simple.

ledzeppac:

knock ramps ups with boost starting at 4-5... so that would assume its real.  For example:
5lbs 2.3 kr
7lbs 4.5 kr
10lbs 11kr

but if I hold 10lbs for shits and giggles it will jump around 7. 14.12.11.10.15 ...etc...

race gas has been in but that just "richens" it up way to much and wont spool the turbo or even allow rpms to climb.  

Ive taken out timing in the T+ and no change.

oh well, ithe knocks been there for 3 years so I'm not really missing anything

Pages: << < (8/12) > >>

Go to full version