Author Topic: West Coast Buick Show in June  (Read 1762 times)

Offline alradco

• Bone Stock
  • PSI: 0
  • Boost n00b
    • View Profile
West Coast Buick Show in June
« on: April 11 2013, 12:33:31 PM »
Not sure if there's many West Coast guys on here but I figured I would help spread the word. Should be some VERY nice raffle prizes there too.

Peter

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/sd-slider-bbq-spoolfool-cool-car-show-bates-june-2nd.392594/

Bates Nut Farm car show is back! Back in it's day, this was the greatest Turbo Buick get together on the West Coast. We're going to bring this thing back in a big way. Eric (sd-slider) and I are going to combine his BBQ gathering and my Cool Car Show in an attempt to do a West Coast mega-show. Our goal is to get as many Turbo Buicks together in one place as we can. This will be a Buick only show. However, we may set up a section just in case something else cool shows up;) . There will be no charge to enter. Everyone with a Buick or a Buick powered vehicle will get a goodie bag and event T-shirt. How do we plan on paying for all of this? A raffle. So far, every TB.com vendor that I've talked to said that they would donate some high dollar stuff to the cause. I don't want a raffle that holds everyone hostage for three hours, waiting to see who gets the two or three good things. I plan on doing this raffle with only good stuff and have it over in an hour. If Eric and I come up short on money, we're cool with that. If we come out money ahead (we should). We plan on rolling it into stuff for the next years event, plaques, trophies, security guard for the sheep pen, etc. This year we don't plan on doing awards. We just want it to be a casual get together. We plan on letting some Buick related vendors set up tables, and will be invite ONLY for them.
 List of vendors and raffle stuff will be posted up soon. I also hope to have some rough scetches of the event T-shirt in the next week or so.

Well! You guys think we can get 50+ Turbo Buicks together at once?:)

Mike B.
 Eric

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal