General > Bitch/Whine/Moan

Self proclaimed world class Turbo engine builder was outclassed by a ROOKIE.

<< < (2/7) > >>

Grumpy:

--- Quote from: TUFBUICK on May 24 2019, 09:14:22 AM ---If you had your motor coming apart after the best turbo car rebuilder
I've had 5 motors, 3 trannies and two rears rebuilt over the years I've owned this car and never had such B.S. and run around such as this.

--- End quote ---
Damm... Maybe time to find another Turbo God ?  There are a lot out there now !  :rock: :cheers:

good2win22:
It’s quite prevalent when it comes to who’s riding whose bus. They break your balls when you say anything. I break Hartline’s balls every chance he gives me on FB. Now he’s blocked me. No worries. My new name for his business is “Bottom Line” performance. He may have had heart at one time but not so much anymore.  Now it’s all about how much money he can dupe you out of.

TUFBUICK:
I'll pay good money for quality work, but when the jerk that built this motor tells me that I must have F'ed it up when I brought it back without him even looking at it first, there's the game changer right there. He said he never had a problem with one of his builds, well hell, I didn't build it he did.

We are all human and can make mistakes, it takes a real person to own up and make it right for the customer and not try to blame the customer. That is why I'm so pissed ! And now look at what I've found ! When will it finally blow up?

Steve Wood:
I was always told to never use a tensioner on a double roller because it would chew it up exactly like yours.  More lately, I have heard some say there was some doubles that would work with the tensioner but I don't know a name and I wonder how it will work given the difference in the change width, etc.

I also learned 20 years ago that only the best rollers would make a couple of thousand miles without stretching and perhaps slapping the timing cover.

Steve Wood:
He used to always be surrounded by a "posse", I have heard because he was afraid someone would kick his ass.  They tell me he is a good tuner and Gumpy's son in law likes him...differen ce is that I would trust Grumpy's son in law (Russ) but I would never trust the guy in question. 

I think it is the guys that don't know much that always get the shaft by these clowns.  They know better than to screw over someone that is well known and respected

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version