Author Topic: Anybody running a solid maf pipe with the factory maflike the BuickGN cold air system?  (Read 11461 times)

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: -2
    • View Profile
Gary, the stock intake with a power plate is all you will need.
Champion Irons w/T&D roller rockers, TA-61 turbo, 206/206 Comp Cam,  57 lb/hr Siemens Injectors, 3000 stall PTC, PTE Plenum w/RJC Power Plate, 70 mm Accufab Throttle Body, RJC 325 Megacooler, TurboTweak 5.7/ Alky Control w/M1 methanol, 23 psig on the street, Puddn' Power engine, Borla Exhaust

Chris

Offline Gary Wells

• Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Top Speed @ Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:28 am"
Gary, the stock intake with a power plate is all you will need.

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
Quote from: "Gary Wells @ Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:05 am"
I have a Razor alky kit coming but I don't think that I will install it for a while.
Wow, that brings back memories. I let my kit set for 3 months befor I put it in. Same with my WBo2...six months and counting. A couple of weeks ago I FINALLY put on my hood mounted FP gauge.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline Gary Wells

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
I am the same way, only worse. The RJC Power plate & Hybird boost controller that I have had sitting for about 4 or 5 months just got installed a couple of weeks ago. Still sitting from that order & not installed yet: Biggie oil filter adapter, complete set of black anodized RJC factory stock pulley, less the tensioner which is on back order. Still sitting from Kirban's order received at X-mas & not installed yet, front & rear springs, lower # 3 & 4 & upper GNX bushing set, & complete kirban's complete brace system, & the Thunderfab installation is now planned for weekend after this one coming up, as GBodyparts forgot to ship the bracket with the intercooler, which is not here yet, but expected this week along with the Alky kit coming from Full Throttel Speed & Style. I'll be busy for a while.

Offline Gary Wells

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
BTW: that list above does not include all of the parts that I have hidden away for spares: 1 Complete brand new in the box Ac-Delco Powermaster unit, Kirban's last one that he had, 2 extra powermaster brake accumulator bowls, brand new in the box (nib), 2 powermaster brake switches (nib), 2 (nib) AC-Delco cam sensors, a complete set of nib hub caps, little fckers are $ 65 per each. and I don't remember what else.
Good fckng news: I just got off of the phone with Tim Lee of DonLee Auto in Rancho Cucamonga and we are getting my car in for the aforementioned suspension work This thursday. Hopefully, we'll be able to get the missing & GNX body bushings, rear seat brace, & front & rear springs, all in a day. hate to see my bill on this as this is per hour work. If you want to check out their work, they are at >www.donleeauto .com<
This fcker's gonna come together yet, as long as I don't run out of money first, which is quite possible.

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
Gary - sssshhhhhh ! You don't want Gordy to catch wind that you have all those parts, or else he'll be over to take them while you're sleeping.  :rofl;
Rob

Offline Gary Wells

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
The "Great Buick parts Whore of the Far east" could probably match me 100 to 1 on spare parts, we'll all be buuying parts from Gordy one of these days.

Offline 87natty

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wix.com/lynch455/science
Phil's PM is dying, so he's getting the vac conversion. I think I'll be up there next week pushing him around.
My 1958 Mamiya can beat up whatever camera you just wasted your money on.

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
Whats his Power Monster doing ?
Rob

Offline 87natty

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wix.com/lynch455/science
Don't know, it's buzzing I guess. It was so loud I heard it over the phone. Sometimes mine buzzes too, any thoughts?
My 1958 Mamiya can beat up whatever camera you just wasted your money on.

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
Quote from: "87natty @ Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:10 am"
Don't know, it's buzzing I guess. It was so loud I heard it over the phone. Sometimes mine buzzes too, any thoughts?
I'm thinking switch and/or pump assy. Does it stop buzzing if you unplug the evil grey switch ? I have the manual for those here with my parts stash.
Rob

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal