General > For Sale/Trade/Want To Buy

someone to put a bigger puck in my ported elbow?

(1/3) > >>

xracerx13:
Looking for someone to put a bigger puck in my ported elbow? Just fishin.....

The ported elbow I have was done by Mike Licht when he was with Modern Muscle over 20 years ago and I have a 3" DP on it.
I don't think Steve Monroe is fiddling with that stuff anymore.

Prior owner of the TA49 I just got ported the wastegate hole to 1.1" (1.050" in some spots)and we all know that's to big for the stock puck  :icon_evil:

nocooler:
https://rjcracing.com/product/exhaust-systems-2/flanges-weld-bungs/ - they offer a couple of sizes. As far as the install - any decent fab shop should be able to install it.

xracerx13:
Yes I know of these and have been looking at them for a couple days now. The wastegate assembly for $55 which is the puck system only RJC-WGA is stainless, and it calls for a 1/2" hole to install.... could be an issue welding stainless to steel. 
unless your talking about the one with the flange inlcluded for $129.
then theres the plate with no wastegate hole and I drill my own.
Which are you thinking?

nocooler:
The $55 one. I wish they had instructions listed. I personally haven't used the kit, but other members here have. IIRC the weld is just a tack and not a big deal. Welding mild to stainless isn't an issue. 

TexasT:
X2 on the stainless to carbon steel. A good weldor with a Tig should have it on quicker than you could drive over to see them . 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version