Author Topic: The Official IHADAV8 Joke Thread!  (Read 136897 times)

Offline daveismissing

• Two Buicks- too little money$$
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
Re: The Official IHADAV8 Joke Thread!
« Reply #600 on: September 16 2016, 07:01:46 PM »
-Drain plug by Earl Brown, custom oil pan by Rich's Auto

Offline daveismissing

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: September 23 2016, 06:42:59 PM »

I asked my grandfather for twenty dollars.

"Twenty dollars?!" he said. "For what?""To buy groceries," I told him."When I was a boy," my grandfather said. "My mama would give me one dollar, just one dollar, and I'd go to the store and come home with two loaves of bread, two sacks of potatoes, a carton of eggs, three bottles of milk, a can of coffee and a box of tea."He shrugged and paused."Times have changed and ya can't do that now," he told me. "Too many fuckin' security cameras."
-Drain plug by Earl Brown, custom oil pan by Rich's Auto

Offline aminga

• Chicks Dig the Power Bulge
  • Turbo Street Limited
  • PSI: 0
  • Chicks Dig the Power Bulge
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: September 26 2016, 02:14:32 PM »

Seeking a weekend break from his campaign rallies, Donald Trump jetted to his yacht, which was docked off the coast of Italy. He invited Pope Francis and the press corps on board for a Saturday afternoon cruise.

It was a rather windy day. The Pope's little hat, his zucchetto,was blown from his head and into the water. A crewman began lowering a boat to retrieve the zucchetto. Trump told the crewman not to bother.

Trump climbed down the yacht's ladder, walked across the waves, picked up the zucchetto, walked back to the yacht and handed it to the Pope. The Pope and the press corps were amazed! Donald Trump could actually walk on water!

Speculation immediately began as to how ABC, CNN, NBC,The Washington Post and New York Times would report this miraculous event to the rest of the world.The next morning the New York Times headline read . . . .DONALD TRUMP CAN'T SWIM!!!

86 Regal T-type. One Owner. Twisted 6 Racing Built 109, FTSS Revolution X 206/210 Cam, T&D 1.65 Rockers, Diamond Forged Pistons, RJC Power Plate, TA6262DBB, PTE SLIC, Alkycontrol pump and Kit and ISAC Controller, Bailey TR6 Wastespark, TA Headers, ATR Downpipe, Racetronix Walbro pump and hot wire ki

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal