Author Topic: Everytime you ask a question  (Read 5050 times)

Offline ledzeppac

• Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
Everytime you ask a question
« on: March 18 2006, 08:41:14 PM »
I love how everytime someone asks a question on one of the boards there has to be people that repsond with questions back and fuck up the thread.

Example:  Hey I'm looking into a boost controller. Are who makes a good one?

Response from moron:  Well buddy, first, do you have a fuel pump?  Is it hot wired? Have you done spring cleaning?  What kind of gas are you running?

Fuck if they would look the person has 500 post I think he knows a "little" about the fucking car....

Or my example:  http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1266283#post1266283

Just answer my fucking question!

Offline Racer X

• Turbo Street Eliminator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hotrodbuick.com
« Reply #1 on: March 18 2006, 08:59:37 PM »
One of my favorites is when someone asks a question about a road racing set up. I will see the question and let it sit for a few days (this is from experience) and when nobody offers to help, I will take a shot at the answer for him.

Then out come the "gurus" to challenge what I have posted. If they knew so fucking much then why didn't they answer during the grace period that I allowed?

This is one huge reason I do not post at TB.com. I get an occaisional clown over at TBS.com (usually the same two guys) trying to refute what I post. I then ask them based upon what experience or something like that and that's the end of the thread.

Fucking dorks!

next....
2008 Charger SRT-8
2009 Challenger R/T
any questions?

Offline ledzeppac

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18 2006, 09:51:53 PM »
I can totally understand if the dude is brand new or has very very few posts... hey its cool to look out for people.  But fuck I have over 700 posts... I ask an intelligent question... Hell I mentioned Steve Monroe... I think it sounds like I know whats going on!

Offline Racer X

• Turbo Street Eliminator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hotrodbuick.com
Re: Everytime you ask a question
« Reply #3 on: March 18 2006, 11:17:47 PM »
Phil,

I have no explanation for the musings of others except to say that some people just need to look smart.

I get what you are saying, you ask a simple question and they need to put you through the inquisition like they know everything. It's more about them trying to look like a genius and less about getting you the simple answer.  :rolleyes;

One of the Bulletin Boards is more guilty of this than the others. You can ask a question like, "Did all the '87 GNs only come in black?" You will get 52 replies from people upping their post counts.  :jerkit;

I mean, like their number of posts makes them smarter or something. I view Bulletin Boards a lot like hot rod magazines. They recycle the same information about every 8-10 months, nothing really new.  :rolleyes:

<Geez, I guess I have an opinion on this>  :rofl;

Cripes, I better lay off the weapons grade vodka before logging on!  :rofl;  :supz:
2008 Charger SRT-8
2009 Challenger R/T
any questions?

Offline Dragonational

• Turbo Street Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16 2006, 04:20:11 PM »
ok so i am posting a little late give me a break.  Does anyone else think that Pronto made himself out to be a complete TOOL?  anyone?
i like burnouts they smell good

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17 2006, 01:52:32 AM »
Quote from: "Dragonational @ Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:20 pm"
ok so i am posting a little late give me a break.
Rob

Offline ledzeppac

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17 2006, 02:19:19 PM »
HE MUST HAVE FORGOTTEN HIS DILDO THAT WAS UP HIS BUM

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile