Author Topic: T6P mass exodus  (Read 51730 times)

Offline Gary Wells

• Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
Re: T6P mass exodus
« Reply #30 on: December 08 2005, 02:18:13 PM »
Quote from: "DCEPTCN @ Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:07 am"
Quote from: "Recklessrob @ Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:56 am"
One thing that really hasn't been touched upon is that
alot of guys that came over from TB.com became mods
practically overnight. I spotted a few while I was banned.
Food for thought.
You know the strange thing is that I never had any trouble from anybody on tb.com......th en again, I did make a donation to the site way back when.

----------------------------------
I never had any problems from anybody over there up until I expressed my sentiments regarding the number of turbobuick speciality shops and vendors and how everybody was leaving the camp, and I expressed that I would rather have no vendor at all as compared as to having a crooked one or one that made inferion parts for our cars. Pretty much never had a friend other than a few left after that.

DCEPTCN

« Reply #31 on: December 08 2005, 02:19:40 PM »
Quote from: "Gary Wells @ Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:18 pm"
I never had any problems from anybody over there up until I expressed my sentiments regarding the number of turbobuick speciality shops and vendors and how everybody was leaving the camp, and I expressed that I would rather have no vendor at all as compared as to having a crooked one or one that made inferion parts for our cars. Pretty much never had a friend other than a few left after that.
I've heard about their rabid defense of vendors, but -fortunately- never found myself arguing with/about any of them.

Offline Turbo Archie

• Bone Stock
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
T6P mass exodus
« Reply #32 on: December 08 2005, 02:28:34 PM »
So Rob was Jay G.

What were you thinking? As clueless as I can be sometimes, I know better then to fuck with a guy that has that kind of mad puter skilz..

Offline Ttype83

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 08 2005, 03:30:09 PM »
I logged out of TB.inc when they were on their Banning/Deleting spree. Why I wasn't Banned I have no idea
Jim Seaton 83 T type
CarbedHotAir Slug
2 1/2\" mandrel bent dual exh wo/cat & Dynomax race bullet mufflers, MSD coil, MSD BTM,K&N filter, K hanger, CS secondaries, Comp cam 260H, BRF Trans, ET 14.8 @ 92mph 14 psi boost
Comp Cams will never get another dime of my money
USAF (retired w/22yrs)
86 T-type Stock IC & Turbo, Razor Alky, 50lb inj, Hotwire & fuel pump, tt chip

Offline Gary Wells

• Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 08 2005, 06:42:01 PM »
Quote from: "DCEPTCN @ Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:14 am"
Quote from: "Gary Wells @ Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:58 am"
Why, what did I say that you don't like, disagree with, or feel that I should not have said?
------>
Going over there and saying that you are leaving, well, that's something that we did in kindergarden.
Ok, let me re-phrase that for you. I don't believe that everybody, or most people from here will accomplish anything by that. I think that it has gone past that, and I think that a lot of folks over there (T6P) would like to see some of us gone from there. That was not aimed at you personally, but everybody over here that has used that line of approach.    

Or are you waiting for Travis to ask you back?
There again, not aimed at you personally, but everybody that has left and returned, threatened to leave and then kissed and made-up. A door anywhere is only going to open both ways so many times, and then mysteriously, it only opens one way from then on.

I only seem to piss off DCEPTCN
Well, I do. Nothing in my post was aimed at you personally, but everybody in general.

Well, we'll see how long it takes you guys this time to "fledge" your way back into the flock.
This is not the 1st time that most have , well read up above for same/similiar subject. There again, not aimed at you personally. Boy, us old farts really do piss you off. Have good holidays.

DCEPTCN

« Reply #35 on: December 08 2005, 06:47:16 PM »
Quote from: "Gary Wells @ Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:42 pm"
[ Boy, us old farts really do piss you off. Have good holidays.

[/quote][/quote]Just when you're in front of me in traffic! lol

Gary, how could I really get that pissed off over the internet....I'm just bustin' your chops, is all.

.....and I'm not having "Holidays", I'm having "Christmas". How's that for blasphemy?  :yawinkle:

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 08 2005, 06:56:38 PM »
Quote from: "DCEPTCN @ Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:47 pm"
.....and I'm not having "Holidays", I'm having "Christmas". How's that for blasphemy?
Champion Irons w/T&D roller rockers, TA-61 turbo, 206/206 Comp Cam,  57 lb/hr Siemens Injectors, 3000 stall PTC, PTE Plenum w/RJC Power Plate, 70 mm Accufab Throttle Body, RJC 325 Megacooler, TurboTweak 5.7/ Alky Control w/M1 methanol, 23 psig on the street, Puddn' Power engine, Borla Exhaust

Chris

Offline gordyzx9r

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • The Sultan of Swank
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 08 2005, 07:43:31 PM »
Sometimes I wish we all could have gotten together and bought t6p and gnttype (when it was having issues) and combined the two.

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
« Reply #38 on: December 08 2005, 09:28:06 PM »
Quote from: "gordyzx9r @ Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:43 pm"
Sometimes I wish we all could have gotten together and bought t6p and gnttype (when it was having issues) and combined the two.
IMHO, I dont think gnttype should be had by anyone. It's too perfect to mess with. Next thing you know it'll be full of worthless and confusing/conflicting info. It's like the city hall of the buick community.

Now going in and buying t6p....HELL YEAH!!!
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline sun dog

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 09 2005, 12:03:30 AM »
IMO, T6P will fade away because they have nothing to offer anyone different than the other boards.  I like TBS and GNTTYPE for tech info but the only thing T6P had was you guys.  BTW, I like my christians right where I can see them, they are some unstable motherfuckers, and I don't ever try to enlighten them because if they knew the truth they couldn't handle it and we would all be in deep shit.  Put the blinders on them and leave them all talk out there asses...Might be the Rum talking.

Long live IHADAV8.com
Nuke Gay Whales For Jesus

DCEPTCN

« Reply #40 on: December 09 2005, 12:44:49 PM »
I see that the retards at t6p are saying that I'm the loser ("looser" lol ) because they've seen t6p raise money for it's members......h mmm, who spearheaded that?

Offline 87natty

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wix.com/lynch455/science
T6P mass exodus
« Reply #41 on: December 09 2005, 12:50:06 PM »
I was going to raise hell about that, but I didn't know 100% of the facts.
My 1958 Mamiya can beat up whatever camera you just wasted your money on.

DCEPTCN

T6P mass exodus
« Reply #42 on: December 09 2005, 01:20:52 PM »
Quote from: "87natty @ Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:50 am"
I was going to raise hell about that, but I didn't know 100% of the facts.
It's amazing how some people, no matter how clueless, will shoot thier faces off.

DCEPTCN

« Reply #43 on: December 09 2005, 03:31:18 PM »
http://www.ihadav8.com/phpBB2/music_page.php?song_id=44

I finally remembered to bring the t6p theme song to the office with me.

EDIT: ***NWS***

DCEPTCN

« Reply #44 on: December 09 2005, 06:25:02 PM »
Quote from: "Top Speed @ Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:56 pm"

I don't fucking believe it!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal