General > Bitch/Whine/Moan

G Body Parts

<< < (2/5) > >>

1 RARE T:
:rolleyes; 

Brian has a long history of proving how to not run a business.

Hill1430:
So I may have to call this lesson learned...

SuperSix:
Dispute the charge with your credit card company ASAP. Unless Brian has nothing to do with the business any more, you very well may not get your money back. He is one of the worst business people I have ever had the displeasure of meeting.

earlbrown:
I recommend, from this point forward, you buy everyting you need form 'World of Motorworks' AKA Paul Catelbueno, AKA Paulie Castile, AKA Paul Castle, AKa...     fuck, I don't feel like typing anymore.

Moral of the story, get your credit card to get your money back, and don't spend money there ever again.

Also, I was kidding about the scammers that have to change their name as they get outed as frauds.

Just avoid them, Gbody, and Scot from GNS 'drop shipper for more money' performance.

ULYCYC:
Paul Castelbuono's history isn't too great either. Do a Google search.  Bottom line is we all have our favorite and not so great vendors by past and present dealings. Just do your homework on who you deal with. The bad history may be do to death in family, divorce, employee or personal problems and now they seem to got there act together. Or they are just crooks and assholes now and in the past.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version