Author Topic: Cleaning out the barn  (Read 2867 times)

Offline good2win22

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
  • No man lives happily lest he remove the boredom
    • View Profile
Cleaning out the barn
« on: May 11 2016, 10:29:28 PM »
Fella's,

I've decided to sale off some of my buick stuff.  Mostly stock items removed from white T.  I would rather not list it all individually but that may be what it comes down too.  I thought I might just throw out some pics and let you guys take a look and then ask about specific items that you need.  The crank and heads in the one pic are already sold. 

Here's just some of what I have. engine, tranny, Two stock inter coolers, TE45 that needs rebuilt, 1 set of stock headers that's on the engine and one set that's been welded. One crossover pipe that's been welded up kind of crazy like. stock air cleaner cans with k&n filter  2 Stock down pipes with elbows and one 3inch that has an external waste gate, engine harness, 2 throttle bodies, RJC power plate for stock plenum, couple of sets of head studs for stock heads, mini starter, digital dash, 2 pair of stock valve covers. Turbo shield that's been cut for down pipe. Stock upper and lower rear control arms. Speaker hangers for the rear deck. Couple of stock fuel senders, one is digital and one is for apologize dash. Couple of fuel pumps, Walbro and a racetronix.  Stock MAF. Stock radiator fan. Set of T&D 1.65 roller rockers for iron heads. That's what I can think of off the top of my head. I have video of the engine running before it was removed.
Jason

1966 Ford Ranch Wagon
1982 Jeep Wagoneer Limited
1986 Grand National BLK PHNX
1987 Turbo Regal Limited
2018 Ram 2500 Cummins

Offline TexasT

• Legend in my own mind
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 1
  • So, This black car is fast?
    • View Profile
Re: Cleaning out the barn
« Reply #1 on: May 12 2016, 09:45:05 AM »
In line for the stock maf.
Rich

"Goals without actions are just dreams."

Offline good2win22

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
  • No man lives happily lest he remove the boredom
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12 2016, 12:17:10 PM »
In line for the stock maf.
It's yours. I may have another and I don't know the value of a used MAF.  You know I would just give it to you
Jason

1966 Ford Ranch Wagon
1982 Jeep Wagoneer Limited
1986 Grand National BLK PHNX
1987 Turbo Regal Limited
2018 Ram 2500 Cummins

Offline TexasT

• Legend in my own mind
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 1
  • So, This black car is fast?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13 2016, 08:49:21 AM »
I will just put it on the shelf for a back up. I probably should buy a translator but if the stock stuff works I just as soon use it.
Rich

"Goals without actions are just dreams."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal