Author Topic: What would you do??  (Read 4271 times)

Offline Charlief1

• Just another kinky six
  • Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
What would you do??
« on: August 30 2016, 11:45:51 PM »
My neighbor is 25, cute, and has two kids by an idiot. He's very controlling and has abused her verbally and emotionally, as well as the kids. I've helped her with clothes, food, and just trying to be her friend. Now here's the fun part. She's very protective of the kids, which I understand, and he's trying to screw every thing with a pussy. Even gave her an STD. He told her I'm a pedofile and she shouldn't let her or the kids out of the house. She believes everything he says. He's accused us of screwing, which wasn't true, as well as a few other things. This is a bad deal all around, but I care about her and the kids. he's already threatened me with physical harm if I do anything as far as contacting her or the kids. What I'll be doing tomorrow is filing a report with the sheriff tomorrow about him threatening me and may take out an order of protection against this idiot. I keep a 45 beside me at all times whether I'm in my truck or just walking around. If I file the report he'll come unhinged and will expect him to show up trying to kill or injure me. CPS may get involved. All I want is to keep her and the kids safe so wish me luck guys. There is no winner here, just survivors.
And remember, when dealing with children, silence may be golden but duct tape is silver.

Offline The Radius Kid

• Turbo Street Limited
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
Re: What would you do??
« Reply #1 on: August 31 2016, 01:23:02 AM »
Good luck and if necessary,put him down hard.
No fooling around.
I forgot to mention: if you have to deal with him,watch out for her afterwards.
« Last Edit: August 31 2016, 01:44:52 PM by The Radius Kid »

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
« Reply #2 on: August 31 2016, 02:43:00 AM »
It just sounds like people you should stay away from.
Remember that there are two sides to the story. Unless you know, you don't know.
It's a big responsibility to put yourself in a position to where you may or may not have to defend yourself.
Is she worth it? Stand your ground law in your state?
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline earlbrown

• PSI: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31 2016, 03:52:36 AM »
Charlie, you know waaaay more about this chick than I do, so I'm not going to pretend I know anything specific about her or her specific situation....

....BUT I do know a few things that are the direct results of patterns. One is that a 25 year old with two kids by an asshole has been fucking assholes for a long time. Since there are two kids she had the first one, gave the asshole plenty of time to show her true colors, than went back for a second load. She's the type that has a thing for assholes. She may claim she doesn't. She may post on FB that she doesn't...   but she does.

Typically that is a result of stupidity or another attempt to 'fix him'.   That answer to that doesn't matter, they're both a result of stupidity.

This chick is a 25 year old single mom with an aura of stink attached to her neck due to her baby daddy.   (note: I sound harsh to this exact young lady, but I'm actually being generic and describing her situation). 

The bad part is there is no such thing as 'Pretty Woman' (or any other BS rom-com) in real life.   She's basically painted herself in a corner and her life is proceeding down a fork that isn't 'what every little girl dreams of'.  Yes, it's sad, but it's real life. Sometimes ''Everything happens for a reason'' is the same as ''you make bad decisions, and some of those bad decisions stick harder than others'.

Now the bad part of that established track record is that some random friend or neighbor can't take said asshole out under the guise of ''making the world a better place''.

Now you live in TX wish has even better laws than GA about taking out assholes that ask for it.   Here you have to make sure they are white so they aren't a protected class (we've had a SYG law for years but as far as I know it's never been used yet).   No idea what color your guy is (and it's a fucking shame that's a factor) but it's still something to account for.

All that being said, they're still a 'family' as those kids are 'his'....    and you are outside of that circle.     If you just want to fuck her and you don't mind telling her what she wants to hear to get that ass, it sounds like she's a low hanging fruit. Not really something I do, but it's typically a 0 effort lay.

If that's truly not your intention, pop some popcorn, hang back, and watch from the cheap seats....

...and if dude puts hisself in a position to get dropped, drop his ass, make sure he doesn't live to tell 'his side' of the story, and for dog's sake DON'T post about it on the internet beforehand.  That would look like your guard's up and looking for something.

....IE: delete this, hint hint. :)
'87 GN - 4.2L SFI Turbocharged innercooled V6 - Chrome valve covers - supra pump - 14" K&N - 52mm throttlebody - rocker shaft supports -  1/2 intake spacer - TB coolant bypass - 3" ATR exhaust tip - Alum intake pipe - NOS timing cover - chip - relocated charcoal canister - CR42's - stock

Offline earlbrown

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31 2016, 03:57:03 AM »
Oh, and as I side not, I HATE when people abuse the word 'pedophile'.

At 25, you wouldn't even be a 'ephebophile' since she's been above the age of consent for almost a decade.
'87 GN - 4.2L SFI Turbocharged innercooled V6 - Chrome valve covers - supra pump - 14" K&N - 52mm throttlebody - rocker shaft supports -  1/2 intake spacer - TB coolant bypass - 3" ATR exhaust tip - Alum intake pipe - NOS timing cover - chip - relocated charcoal canister - CR42's - stock

Offline Nasty Wendy

• Turbo Street Stock
  • PSI: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31 2016, 06:46:18 AM »
Charlie,
If you have any freaking brains at all you'll stay clean the fuck away from her and that toxic situation.  Sounds like you are contemplating fighting for her and she isn't even fighting for herself.  THE ONLY WAY I'd get involved is if she had a restraining order on him and he went into her house with malicious intent and she ran into my house trying to get away.  If AND ONLY IF he came INTO my house trying to be Bobby Badass would I vaporize him with gun fire AFTER giving him the chance to run.  Yeah I'd give that little bit leeway but I'd rather remain a free man than become her convict friend that is going to marry her when he gets out.  That is all that is missing in this story "Her convict boyfriend that is going to marry her when he gets out of prison".  Don't fill that roll.  Think with your big head regardless of how cute she is.

Offline motorhead

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 4
  • look at my balls... look at them!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31 2016, 06:58:40 AM »
Run away. Distance yourself. Assume the appropriate defensive posture.  Avoid crazy at all costs.
>>>Das Instagram<<<
'80 LeMans Wagon|'87 Monte Carlo SS|'92 Camaro Z28|'07 TrailBlazer SS|'15 Colorado Z71|'19 Hellcat Widebooty M6

Offline TURBOPOWERED68

• David
  • Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31 2016, 07:10:49 AM »
i was going to say but these guys just about covered everything.
Admin- PLEASE crash the server yesterday.
Most talk about having thick skin but thats just BS.
This damn attitude of "you didn't listen to us/me now you should burn in hell for it" really sucks.

Offline Charlief1

• Just another kinky six
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02 2016, 11:42:00 AM »
Well I finally called the sheriff last night due to him and people coming into the yard. Told the deputy what was going on. He went over to her place and today it's really quiet. Hopefully she's gone now and I don't have any more problems. For all I know CPS has come in and taken the kids and her out of here. :rofl: :eek: Already have a nice couple ready to move in when she leaves.:D :rock:
And remember, when dealing with children, silence may be golden but duct tape is silver.

Offline The Radius Kid

• Turbo Street Limited
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02 2016, 11:43:55 AM »
Well I finally called the sheriff last night due to him and people coming into the yard. Told the deputy what was going on. He went over to her place and today it's really quiet. Hopefully she's gone now and I don't have any more problems. For all I know CPS has come in and taken the kids and her out of here. :rofl: :eek: Already have a nice couple ready to move in when she leaves.:D :rock:

.............. ..and then the fun starts.

Offline earlbrown

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02 2016, 02:48:50 PM »
it's really quiet. Hopefully she's gone now and I don't have any more problems. For all I know CPS has come in and taken the kids and her out of here. :rofl:

LOL, good one

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal