Author Topic: Cali next weekend...  (Read 6262 times)

DCEPTCN

Re: Cali next weekend...
« Reply #15 on: November 21 2008, 07:45:51 PM »
Quote from: "Zap @ Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:17 pm"
Just make sure you don't plug in the Coor's and drink the guitars.

Wait a damn minute, Coor's light? God damned wimpy-assed hippie.

Offline Zap

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 21 2008, 08:28:12 PM »
Why would I drink a 26 mile race? You are wasted.  :supz:
You can't get sweet shit outta a sour asshole

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 22 2008, 01:25:58 PM »
Quote from: "Zap @ Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:28 pm"
You are wasted.
Champion Irons w/T&D roller rockers, TA-61 turbo, 206/206 Comp Cam,  57 lb/hr Siemens Injectors, 3000 stall PTC, PTE Plenum w/RJC Power Plate, 70 mm Accufab Throttle Body, RJC 325 Megacooler, TurboTweak 5.7/ Alky Control w/M1 methanol, 23 psig on the street, Puddn' Power engine, Borla Exhaust

Chris

Offline Zap

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 24 2008, 12:37:24 AM »
Waiting on the pics Natty Lynch promised.... :supz:
You can't get sweet shit outta a sour asshole

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: -2
    • View Profile
Cali next weekend...
« Reply #19 on: November 24 2008, 10:31:17 AM »
So how was the Bucket?
Champion Irons w/T&D roller rockers, TA-61 turbo, 206/206 Comp Cam,  57 lb/hr Siemens Injectors, 3000 stall PTC, PTE Plenum w/RJC Power Plate, 70 mm Accufab Throttle Body, RJC 325 Megacooler, TurboTweak 5.7/ Alky Control w/M1 methanol, 23 psig on the street, Puddn' Power engine, Borla Exhaust

Chris

Offline TSM Girl

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 24 2008, 09:10:52 PM »
Quote from: "Zap @ November 23rd 2008"
Waiting on the pics Natty Lynch promised.... :supz:

Maybe they are still hung over from the weekend.  I want to see pictures also.
Donna

"Stupid people should NOT breed!"

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 24 2008, 09:43:19 PM »
Brian called me the other night. It sounded like they had gotten wicked torn up. :atbeer:  :atbeer:  :atbeer:  :atbeer:  :atbeer:  :atbeer:  :atbeer:  :atbeer:  :atbeer:  :atbeer:  :atbeer:  :atbeer:  :atbeer:  :atbeer:  :atbeer:  :atbeer:  :atbeer:  :atbeer:  :atbeer:  :atbeer:  :atbeer:  :atbeer:  :atbeer:  :atbeer:  :atbeer:  :atbeer:  :atbeer:  :atbeer:  :atbeer:  :atbeer:  :atbeer:  :atbeer:
Rob

DCEPTCN

« Reply #22 on: November 25 2008, 12:28:54 AM »
The show was too short.  :mad;  On the upside though, I was swilling Jag/Coors/Guiness/Tequila Buffalo Sweat/Natty Light like there was no tomorrow. In fact, any more liquor and I fear there might not have been. I got home this morning at 2:30, slept for a couple of hours and headed into work like the walking dead. All in all, I had a mighty right time while Zap sat at home and parodied his evening away. Oh, and I even stayed in room 231 at the Travelodge (take that, Holiday Inn Express).

DCEPTCN

DCEPTCN

« Reply #24 on: November 25 2008, 02:36:15 AM »
:newbucket1:  :newbucket1:  :newbucket1:  :newbucket1:  :newbucket1:  :newbucket1:

Offline 87natty

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wix.com/lynch455/science
Cali next weekend...
« Reply #25 on: November 25 2008, 04:24:40 PM »
I'm gonna have a 3 day hangover, I know it. All shots I took were on Polaroid, so I got to get these scanned. The girl we brought out to the desert (for our top secret project) got a lot of it on her camera, still got to get those.

Thursday night I got out of work late, met Sylvan at my dad's house and proceeded to get wrecked. I remember there being a bottle of Jager, a shit ton of Coors Light, 2 40's and a 6 pack of Mickey's being involved.

Friday we drove all over hell, Sylvan did actually, me being still drunk and all. Sylvan met my pops and a few of my friends. I waited and waited for a set of BFG's to come in for my GN, and when the shop dropped the ball, we got wrecked, again.

The next morning I mounted 2 Goodyear Eagles onto the Brick and bombed out to the desert for some fun. From there we shot out to LA and the rest is blurry.
My 1958 Mamiya can beat up whatever camera you just wasted your money on.

Offline TSM Girl

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
Cali next weekend...
« Reply #26 on: November 25 2008, 04:42:47 PM »
Quote from: "87natty @ November 25th 2008"
I'm gonna have a 3 day hangover, I know it. All shots I took were on Polaroid, so I got to get these scanned. The girl we brought out to the desert (for our top secret project) got a lot of it on her camera, still got to get those.

Thursday night I got out of work late, met Sylvan at my dad's house and proceeded to get wrecked. I remember there being a bottle of Jager, a shit ton of Coors Light, 2 40's and a 6 pack of Mickey's being involved.

Friday we drove all over hell, Sylvan did actually, me being still drunk and all. Sylvan met my pops and a few of my friends. I waited and waited for a set of BFG's to come in for my GN, and when the shop dropped the ball, we got wrecked, again.

The next morning I mounted 2 Goodyear Eagles onto the Brick and bombed out to the desert for some fun. From there we shot out to LA and the rest is blurry.

I wish you would of told us about the tires!
Donna

"Stupid people should NOT breed!"

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 26 2008, 12:50:43 AM »
Sounds like a kick azz time.
Rob

Offline Racer X

• View Profile
    • http://www.hotrodbuick.com
Cali next weekend...
« Reply #28 on: November 27 2008, 01:52:26 PM »
It was fun.
2008 Charger SRT-8
2009 Challenger R/T
any questions?

DCEPTCN

« Reply #29 on: November 27 2008, 06:41:16 PM »
I wish I coulda F'ed that chick in the Chuck Taylors.  :sad;

We made Brian throw up, BTW. What was it again? Gatorade, chocolate syrup and toilet papah? *YIFF!*

I'm just glad that I managed to avoid falling in Brian's Dad's pool...what is that fucker, a 12 footer?

All I really remember about Friday night at the house of Lynch is standing up to take a leak and saying, "...and THAT, my friend, was the only time I ever sharted".

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal