Author Topic: Carb Turbo Racing Association.  (Read 8802 times)

Offline Charlief1

• Just another kinky six
  • Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
Carb Turbo Racing Association.
« on: June 20 2013, 05:19:40 PM »
Some of us have talked about doing something like this before and I know there's more out there that might join if we, as a group, decide to actually start something like this. As a possible other name it could also be call Carb Turbo Association for Racing & Performance, or CTARP. Not the most interesting name I know but I thought a little brainstorming about this might be fun and lead to a possible group that would be able to provide info on draw through and blow through systems in general as well as more recognition for our sadly ignored designs and systems.

Basic rules would of course be, it has to be about engines, either running a draw through or blow through carb turbo system, and automotive based. That would keep most of the tech mostly for street legal or race cars and not be some of the interesting "creations" that are out there. One of the other reasons for this is to be able to get some discounts on parts and assistance hopefully from after market sources.

I'd like to hear from others on this before I even try doing it. I was thinking about starting a facebook page just for this and see if others would want to join up. Doesn't matter if it's a Ford, Chevy, Chrysler, or even an import. It's about sharing info on the designs and helping each other out. :rock:
And remember, when dealing with children, silence may be golden but duct tape is silver.

Offline tb3

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Carb Turbo Racing Association.
« Reply #1 on: June 21 2013, 10:20:24 AM »
I'm trying to stay away from carbs.
Its either that or go to the gym, and I dont know which one is more aggrivating
When I'm in Rome, they do as I do

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal