Author Topic: SUPERCHARGED Roush Mustang  (Read 7620 times)

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
SUPERCHARGED Roush Mustang
« on: June 09 2006, 07:16:19 AM »
:jerkit;

I know it really wasnt the smartest thing but spanking some cracker driving a supercharged Roush Mustang while my car is still fully loaded made me feel good. Best part about it, he had a buddy in the car with him for a witness. LoL. Heres the story.

I'm driving north at a snails pace....30mph. Ahead I see a Mustand with a HUGE cowl hood....about an eight incher. He's facing south in the turning lane. I pass him and he whistles at me with his supercharger and rumbles his LOUD ass exhaust as I pass him by. I rolled my eyes.

30 minutes later I'm heading north again, same road, I see him comming at me. As he passes by he revs his LOUD ass car again.

Two hours later....same road...I'm heading north. Guess who pulls up beside me with his LOUD ass car? yep, it's him. At this point I didnt know what kind of Mustang he was driving...I just know it was supercharged. I didnt want to race but I rolled my window down and at this point were only going about 20mph. I told him he "aint got a chance. I've killed a supercharged Cobra befor". He yells back "this is a ROUSH!". I've never heard of Roush but the way he said it he made it sound like it was badder than a Cobra. I asked him to pull over, he denied because he said he had to get back to work. He pointed forward (at this time there was a huge gap in traffic...cars were backed up behind us because we were driving so slow....plenty of spectators for the race that was about to go down...hehehe.

He hit it and I did the same. I pulled on him putting his front bumper to my rear bumper. I had to let off....traffic was ahead. He didnt even get a jump on me like I expected because of the instant power of the supercharger. By the time he probably hit 3500rpm's my turbo was spooled and I just bolted.

He pulls up next to me and gave me the "whoa nellie" look and a big thumbs up. I'm a dick so I yell to him "I just smoked you and my car is loaded with everything I own"(including 150#'s of weight lifting equipment) The best part was that he had a passenger. He couldnt just sweep it under the rug and act like it didnt happen.

I'm thinking that since I've seen this guy three time on the same road he must be terrorizing that area. I pull into a store. While inside I ask the cashier if he ever sees that red Mustang with the huge hood. He says "yeah.... bad ass car...I got a mustang too" and points out to it. I told him that I just smoked him in that car and it's loaded up...lol. He blew me off. Whatever.

Later I'm telling a friend about the Roush Mustang, he says that he's seen that car a few times and the Mustang does the same thing to his riceburner car....revs the engine. So I'm correct. This guy is terrorizing the streets. Well, there always comes a time when you run into someone faster. Poor guy. Actually "hahaha dumbfuck". I wonder if he learned anything? Smoked by a fully loaded GN.

Roush Mustang WOOT!!! :rolleyes;
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09 2006, 07:33:26 AM »
Don't mess with IGNITON!!  

Good one Robert!!
Champion Irons w/T&D roller rockers, TA-61 turbo, 206/206 Comp Cam,  57 lb/hr Siemens Injectors, 3000 stall PTC, PTE Plenum w/RJC Power Plate, 70 mm Accufab Throttle Body, RJC 325 Megacooler, TurboTweak 5.7/ Alky Control w/M1 methanol, 23 psig on the street, Puddn' Power engine, Borla Exhaust

Chris

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
Re: SUPERCHARGED Roush Mustang
« Reply #2 on: June 10 2006, 12:43:23 AM »
(in my best Cartman voice) Kick Ass !  :supz:
Rob

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10 2006, 01:06:42 AM »
I was waiting for someone to comment about the unknown plate of the dead. LoL, I was never behind the guy....I need that plate # though, when I get it I'm going to the Mustang boards....aw hell, maybe I'll go tonight. Mua hahahah!!!
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10 2006, 01:30:36 AM »
Quote from: "Be4u @ Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:06 am"
I was waiting for someone to comment about the unknown plate of the dead. LoL, I was never behind the guy....I need that plate # though, when I get it I'm going to the Mustang boards....aw hell, maybe I'll go tonight. Mua hahahah!!!

I'd go and look into that Gulfport site that you wanted us to troll a while back, and
see if its in there.
Rob

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10 2006, 02:19:59 AM »
Hmm, good idea!
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

DCEPTCN

« Reply #6 on: June 10 2006, 06:38:08 PM »
Bitch-slapped!

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11 2006, 03:14:01 AM »
Smack down - Bucket Style !
Rob

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11 2006, 04:30:14 AM »
Ok, thats it. I gotta get a bucket for my car. Everytime someone messes with me I'll put the bucket on. I need a stereo that plays mp3's so I can do the eeevil setup. Blair Trivium....tha y'll say OMG satan is driving that car. Mua hahaha! I love shock value!
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12 2006, 06:07:04 AM »
Quote from: "Be4u @ Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:30 am"
Ok, thats it. I gotta get a bucket for my car. Everytime someone messes with me I'll put the bucket on. I need a stereo that plays mp3's so I can do the eeevil setup. Blair Trivium....tha y'll say OMG satan is driving that car. Mua hahaha! I love shock value!

That'd be f'ing hilarious ! You'd have to get video of that.
Rob

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal