Author Topic: 87Natty  (Read 3106 times)

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
87Natty
« on: August 19 2005, 06:16:09 AM »
Quote from: "87natty @ Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:08 am"
Yup, give me about 6 months until I graduate. Once I'm out and have a job I will start blowing money on my rides.

This is exactly why I think your a cool motherfucker, All of us brag like crazy about "I bought this...", you? You dont buy shit and your not jealous either. You dont act left out, you dont act like a dick...you give us props! I dont like braging about shit but my car. It makes me feel so fucking good. I see how your dedicated to schooling. It's like your sitting there knowing that very soon it'll be your time to brag because you got a degree, job and your buying shit for your cars.

Your totally supporting us. Alot of people would be jealous.

I remember you saying something about "when I get out of school" a while back. I've been waiting for that day becasue I KNOW you'll start braging about your new toys that you bought. I cant wait!
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline 87natty

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wix.com/lynch455/science
87Natty
« Reply #1 on: August 19 2005, 06:29:43 AM »
Thank you, but it comes down to my family being poor as me and siblings were growing up. So I'm happy to have a car that runs. That's how I learned to work on cars, me and my brothers worked on my mom's car because she couldn't afford to get it fixed when it failed on her.

As far as me ever bragging, why would I? We all have the same fucking cars and mostly the same engines, so who gives a shit, right? How many ways can you paint a car black?

After the GN is painted and hooked up I'm going to finish off my El Camino and my old Ford and then I'll start something new. Actually, first thing when I get out of school I'm buying a BMW 650 Dakar, if my credit ever clears up.

I do buy shit though, I have a stockpile of GN parts I've never put on, a front mount, some valve springs, valves, 40# injectors, some AutoMeter meter gauges (the carbon fiber ones, they match well) and some other shit in a box or two. I got a Dutt neck collecting dust, a couple of blocks, a couple sets of rods and heads, and all my original parts off a 30,000 mile GN when I bought it. Even got the fucking windows sticker and all that info they give you with a new car.

There you go, a little more into the brain of the Natty one. Anyone want to read my philosophy papers?
My 1958 Mamiya can beat up whatever camera you just wasted your money on.

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
87Natty
« Reply #2 on: August 19 2005, 06:52:17 AM »
Quote from: "87natty @ Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:29 am"
There you go, a little more into the brain of the Natty one. Anyone want to read my philosophy papers?

I brag because I fulfilled a childhood dream that I thought was going to be impossible. I admire you for listening to me and giving me props instead of thinking I'm a dick.

I read one paper, I'm sorry to say that I'm not a reader, BUT if you have any dark or evil papers I'll definatly read that stuff!
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline sgrim

• Bone Stock
    • View Profile
    • http://ncshane.com
Re: 87Natty
« Reply #3 on: August 19 2005, 09:01:21 AM »
Congrats on your pending graduation :supz:
What are you majoring in and what field are you going into?
3 87 GN, 4 87 TR\'s, 1 86 T-Type

WWW.T6P.COM

DCEPTCN

Re: 87Natty
« Reply #4 on: August 19 2005, 05:15:29 PM »
I'm feeling a lot of the comments here. I can remember not being able to afford milk when I was little and having to eat dry cereal in the morning because my mother was dying of cancer and couldn't work. That is why I'm appreciative that over the last few years I've had a couple of bucks to throw into this shitty old car. I remember when I was 6 years old my dad came home in a new Monte Carlo and I loved that car so much that I wouldn't let him leave for work in the morning until I had gone out to the garage and said 'goodbye' to it......if he could see the GN today I think he'd be proud. I remember how my brother's tone would perk up when we talked about the GN and how I loved that it was a strong point in our otherwise standoffish conversations. ....I never knew how to get him to drop the tough guy act and just be my little brother- when he died I was just gonna sell the thing but then I thought about it and figured I should keep at it....he would've wanted me to.

That's why I love my GN.....and on the subject of Brian: As far as I can tell, he's got more brains and talent in one finger than most of us posses collectively. I respect the shit out of Brian and look forward to hearing all the stories of things that he will undoubtedly succeed at in the future......li kely while drunk. :prayer:

Offline 87natty

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wix.com/lynch455/science
87Natty
« Reply #5 on: August 19 2005, 07:02:11 PM »
Damn right I'lll be drunk. Thanks guys.
My 1958 Mamiya can beat up whatever camera you just wasted your money on.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal