Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Forskolin Keto Cycle[/font][/color][/font][/size] with all foremost nutrients, or else the weight loss technique may just opposite itself leading to weight regain and the credibility of the answer would in all likelihood just about be terribly short time period situated utterly. The fourth tip specializes in the alternate in consuming behavior. The snacks wish to be modified from a bag of
https://ultrasupplement.com/forskolin-keto-cycle/
IHADAV8 Playground / Re: Happy Birthday, David!
« Last post by 1KWIKSIX on January 16 2019, 09:03:57 PM »
Hope you had a Happy Birthday David!
IHADAV8 Playground / Re: BLk PHNX
« Last post by good2win22 on January 16 2019, 08:52:43 PM »
They consolidate loads to Canada to make it a bit more reasonable, maybe they feel they don't need to bother in the US. Summits free shipping won't work? :)
Summit only offers the full panel, left and right full length halves and they do not offer free shipping on these items. Rock Auto was still cheaper with the Canadian shipping prices and buying the 4 individual pans
« Last post by daveismissing on January 16 2019, 08:42:50 PM »
They consolidate loads to Canada to make it a bit more reasonable, maybe they feel they don't need to bother in the US. Summits free shipping won't work? :)
« Last post by Steve Wood on January 16 2019, 07:12:50 PM »
I would have thought Goodmark or Rock would have had a deal with a shipper for cheap freight given how much they ship
« Last post by good2win22 on January 16 2019, 05:59:21 PM »
Ordered the floor pans today from rockauto.  They are goodmark pieces.  I ordered the pans individually so I can cut out what I need and the price was cheaper than the full pan.  No need to replace the tunnel so I didn't order the full floor.  Made me feel like I was Canadian with the shipping costs...
« Last post by good2win22 on January 16 2019, 05:43:41 PM »
Happy birthday!
« Last post by Forzfed on January 16 2019, 03:25:45 PM »
Happy Beer day! :atbeer: :cheers:
IHADAV8 Playground / Re: New Tow Vehicle
« Last post by TexasT on January 16 2019, 12:54:14 PM »
This am gas was 1.89/gal and the diesel was 2.59/gal. And the extra oil and such on the diesel just adds to the money that just doesn't get made up as I only live nine miles from work and most weeks only work four days a week. Hard to make up the money with limited driving. I guess like Jason points out you get a free truck with the Cummins engine on those dodge units. Or is it Ram? I'll stick with my GM 6.0 and 7.4 and get the 200k miles out of em and call it good.
« Last post by daveismissing on January 16 2019, 11:39:45 AM »
Have a Happy one!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10