Author Topic: I'm back  (Read 2875 times)

Offline aminga

• Chicks Dig the Power Bulge
  • Turbo Street Limited
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
I'm back
« on: June 17 2020, 03:55:55 PM »
Long story.  My company of almost 17 years got aquired last year by a competitor.  Prompted me to look around a little and I landed at AMD.  Finally got a salesman to give me a laptop so I didn't have to use the corporate one and restored all my passwords.

86 Regal T-type. One Owner. Twisted 6 Racing Built 109, FTSS Revolution X 206/210 Cam, T&D 1.65 Rockers, Diamond Forged Pistons, RJC Power Plate, TA6262DBB, PTE SLIC, Alkycontrol pump and Kit and ISAC Controller, Bailey TR6 Wastespark, TA Headers, ATR Downpipe, Racetronix Walbro pump and hot wire ki

Offline Steve Wood

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 34
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com/
Re: I'm back
« Reply #1 on: June 17 2020, 06:05:25 PM »
Glad you are employed and glad to see you back!
Steve Wood

http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com

A lot of broken parts does not make you a racer; it makes you a slow learner.

Offline daveismissing

• Two Buicks- too little money$$
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
  • Two Buicks- too little money$$
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17 2020, 11:06:20 PM »
Welcome back
So they didn't keep you around to put HP stickers over the logos?. Had to do the employment two-step myself this year.
I know a few dudes working at the former ATI location just up the road from here. You gonna be on the road?
-Drain plug by Earl Brown, custom oil pan by Rich's Auto

Offline aminga

• Turbo Street Limited
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18 2020, 09:18:18 AM »
Welcome back
So they didn't keep you around to put HP stickers over the logos?. Had to do the employment two-step myself this year.
I know a few dudes working at the former ATI location just up the road from here. You gonna be on the road?
Well I was on the road (a lot) up till march and then the we hit the rona and it all came to a screeching halt.
86 Regal T-type. One Owner. Twisted 6 Racing Built 109, FTSS Revolution X 206/210 Cam, T&D 1.65 Rockers, Diamond Forged Pistons, RJC Power Plate, TA6262DBB, PTE SLIC, Alkycontrol pump and Kit and ISAC Controller, Bailey TR6 Wastespark, TA Headers, ATR Downpipe, Racetronix Walbro pump and hot wire ki

Offline aminga

• Turbo Street Limited
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13 2020, 10:58:11 AM »
Welcome back
Well I was on the road (a lot) up till march and then the we hit the rona and it all came to a screeching halt.

So funny story Cray went away on Sept 25 2019.  Jan 1 2020 was "employee day one"  My last day was Nov 8.  Middle of december I got a welcome to HPE kit with new laptop bag, HR forms ....

At anyrate all is good right now. 

Offline jonasterg

• Bone Stock
  • PSI: 1
  • Boost n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15 2020, 08:20:25 AM »
Hey Alan!  Hope you're keeping busy with the new job and the car.  Good to hear you're doing well. 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal