Author Topic: TB3- Got your headers yet?  (Read 1801 times)

Offline daveismissing

• Two Buicks- too little money$$
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
  • Two Buicks- too little money$$
    • View Profile
TB3- Got your headers yet?
« on: October 27 2011, 09:09:03 PM »
We need a review!
-Drain plug by Earl Brown, custom oil pan by Rich's Auto

Offline tb3

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
Re: TB3- Got your headers yet?
« Reply #1 on: December 03 2011, 11:31:26 AM »
lol!  next time email so I can catch a thread like this  :icon_super:

My review is that these things look freakin awesome!!!!
I have since decided to just beef up in the inside ports of my stockers and then port/head match.
both my gn's are maxed optioned astroroofs and will never be faster than mid 11's.  so I decided I'll just sell the gsca headers.

I ordered a couple sets of these because to my understanding they where gonna be very similiar to the postons except with a few improvements. 
I had a set of poston headers on my hot air and loved them.  fit and welds where awesome.  I especially liked the design of the crossover, and these gsca's are the same.  turbo spool up on my hot air was way quicker over the stockers, and I think that was mostly contributed to the better design of the pass side header over the stocker (hot air).
the driver side header and crossover where the same part number in the poston catalog for both the hot air and ic'd headers.  it was just the pass side that is differant from the ic'd headers.

anyways, I'm gonna sell.  I'll take $575 shipped for the lower 48.  they come with hardware and gaskets

When I'm in Rome, they do as I do

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal