Author Topic: Nasty Kill!!  (Read 9878 times)

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: -2
    • View Profile
Nasty Kill!!
« on: June 09 2005, 12:37:32 PM »
I ran over a squirrel.  My wife was pissed I that I tried to hit it!! :rofl;
Champion Irons w/T&D roller rockers, TA-61 turbo, 206/206 Comp Cam,  57 lb/hr Siemens Injectors, 3000 stall PTC, PTE Plenum w/RJC Power Plate, 70 mm Accufab Throttle Body, RJC 325 Megacooler, TurboTweak 5.7/ Alky Control w/M1 methanol, 23 psig on the street, Puddn' Power engine, Borla Exhaust

Chris

DCEPTCN

Re: Nasty Kill!!
« Reply #1 on: June 10 2005, 03:40:07 PM »
Fckin' squirrel was aking for it, no doubt!

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10 2005, 04:10:20 PM »
Many years ago I ran over a rabbit.  Well that is not so bad except it was Easter Sunday and we were on the way to church!!  I killed the fuckin Easter Bunny!!  My sister cried and cried. :rofl;
Champion Irons w/T&D roller rockers, TA-61 turbo, 206/206 Comp Cam,  57 lb/hr Siemens Injectors, 3000 stall PTC, PTE Plenum w/RJC Power Plate, 70 mm Accufab Throttle Body, RJC 325 Megacooler, TurboTweak 5.7/ Alky Control w/M1 methanol, 23 psig on the street, Puddn' Power engine, Borla Exhaust

Chris

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
« Reply #3 on: June 12 2005, 10:30:55 AM »
My ex hit a dove once...It exploded...we laughed...feat hers everywhere.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13 2005, 12:04:27 AM »
I remember years ago we were out cruizin in a buddy's car.
There was a woodchuck in the road, so he ran it over. It made a
crunching noise and then a load "pop" sound. The whole
car load busted out in hysterical laughter.  ....Yeah I had a
sick and demented past. :rolleyes:
Rob

DCEPTCN

« Reply #5 on: June 13 2005, 12:18:45 PM »
I had a raccoon cross the road in front of me and I watched it get out of the way on the left of the road--then when I looked back in front of me (doing 70) I saw all of her babies follow her out onto the road fro the other side. You could hear all of their little heads whacking off of the floorboard. Even I felt a little crapy about that one.

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13 2005, 12:45:27 PM »
Quote from: "DCEPTCN @ Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:18 am"
I had a raccoon cross the road in front of me and I watched it get out of the way on the left of the road--then when I looked back in front of me (doing 70) I saw all of her babies follow her out onto the road fro the other side. You could hear all of their little heads whacking off of the floorboard. Even I felt a little crapy about that one.

Man that is down right terrible. :smt088 You bastard.

Chris

Offline clv8s10

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22 2005, 04:53:54 PM »
I was on my way home one afternoon with my 86T which had a Kenne Bell fiberglass bumper on the front, and it had a huge intercooler scoop on it, well I came out of a corner onto a long straightaway and decided to nail it, and at about 80 mph a rabbit comes running out of the ditch and blam! I looked out of the rearview and never seen it come out of the back of the car, so i'm thinking where the hell did it go? So, I get home and I'm looking under the car for damage, and I cant find anything so i forget about it. Well a day or two later, I noticed alot of flies and a nasty smell coming from the front of the car, so I go to look and low and behold the rabbit ended up in the intercooler scoop.  :bigeyes;

Offline 87natty

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wix.com/lynch455/science
Nasty Kill!!
« Reply #8 on: September 22 2005, 07:31:10 PM »
I tried to smoke a cat in my car once, the girl I was with grabbed to wheel and almost killed us.
My 1958 Mamiya can beat up whatever camera you just wasted your money on.

Offline 8UWAV6

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10 2005, 03:22:10 PM »
Quote from: "clv8s10 @ Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:53 pm"
I was on my way home one afternoon with my 86T which had a Kenne Bell fiberglass bumper on the front, and it had a huge intercooler scoop on it, well I came out of a corner onto a long straightaway and decided to nail it, and at about 80 mph a rabbit comes running out of the ditch and blam! I looked out of the rearview and never seen it come out of the back of the car, so i'm thinking where the hell did it go? So, I get home and I'm looking under the car for damage, and I cant find anything so i forget about it. Well a day or two later, I noticed alot of flies and a nasty smell coming from the front of the car, so I go to look and low and behold the rabbit ended up in the intercooler scoop.  :bigeyes;

Yep bet that added to the interheater problem.  Decomposing bunnies are not good for intercoolers.

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
« Reply #10 on: January 02 2006, 04:49:12 AM »
Quote from: "Recklessrob @ Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:04 pm"
There was a woodchuck in the road, so he ran it over.
LoL, WOODCHUCK!?!?!? I read this thread and laughed. Sorry  :D  :rofl;
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 03 2006, 08:29:32 PM »
How much wood can a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck can't
chuck wood 'cause he's dead ? - None !  :rofl;
Rob