Author Topic: I want S6 to <3 ME  (Read 5130 times)

DCEPTCN

I want S6 to <3 ME
« on: May 05 2007, 03:03:18 PM »
Hard.

Seems like the board is kinda slow lately, guys. Anyway- yesterday was a hell day from hell in hell. We had a pallet stacked about 7 feet high that I had to strap into the bed of a pickup and deliver to a store in Santa Fe. While making a turn off of the busiest street in SF, Cerrillos Rd., some dick sped up to show me who's boss I guess...I had to bump the throttle and hurry through the intersection. Immediately I heard the skittering of about a million cans of dog food and chew toys, et al. The boxes had collapsed. So, swearing profusely (that means lots of words like 'fuck', 'shit' and 'cocksucking mud-puncher'), I pull over and begin to run out in the road and pick shit up. Out of nowhere, some wino walks up with a shopping cart and starts loading crap up....now, my instinct is that he's planning on stealing stuff, but I decide to give him the benefit of the doubt- obviously while watching him out of the corner of my eye while I load things back into the truck. After he has the cart freighted with busted pet supplies, he pushes it over to my truck to help put it back with me. Nice. I pull a 20 from my pocket and ask, 'Hey man, can I thank you for helpin' me?' (I didn't want to offend him in case he's just a dirty eccentric and not actually a transient- there's plenty of wierd folks in SF). He takes it and as he does I see an apparently empty pint bottle in his pocket. I also notice that he's as butthoused as anybody I've ever seen.....oh, and for some reason he's holding a knife. He never put the knife away (?), but I was able to get away from his smell, his knife and his professions of being a veteran....and I learned that he somehow believes that he has a 'pet bull'. Not a pit bull, a pet bull. Then I had to stop at a walk-in freezer and pick up some goddamned frozen dog food. The owner showed up while I was there and started bitching to me about things that have nothing to do with me and angrily vowing to up the rent that my boss pays. Then (of course) he shut the fucking door on me and it nearly latched....had it, I'd be making a rescue request phone call to someone from the NEGATIVE 30 degree chamber. I gave it the kick of a lifetime and the door came open. Then, when I got to the pet store to deliver the 75% of it that wasn't destroyed, the sexy little Latina chick who works there was sympathizing with my story of the previous hour....up until she *I think* caught me looking down her shirt. Yikes.

There. There's my goddamned contribution to conversation. Dogs suck, trucks suck, Santa Fe sucks and getting caught looking at boobies sucks.

Offline 87natty

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wix.com/lynch455/science
I want S6 to <3 ME
« Reply #1 on: May 05 2007, 03:24:17 PM »
No, it doesn't suck. Wait, it does when you're married. Will we be visiting this girl?
My 1958 Mamiya can beat up whatever camera you just wasted your money on.

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: -2
    • View Profile
I want S6 to <3 ME
« Reply #2 on: May 05 2007, 05:48:03 PM »
Sounds like a day from hell!
Champion Irons w/T&D roller rockers, TA-61 turbo, 206/206 Comp Cam,  57 lb/hr Siemens Injectors, 3000 stall PTC, PTE Plenum w/RJC Power Plate, 70 mm Accufab Throttle Body, RJC 325 Megacooler, TurboTweak 5.7/ Alky Control w/M1 methanol, 23 psig on the street, Puddn' Power engine, Borla Exhaust

Chris

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
Re: I want S6 to <3 ME
« Reply #3 on: May 06 2007, 02:22:18 AM »
That reminds me of a time when I used to drive a truck delivering tires.
I was in an even less than hick town named Swanzey in NH. (Just south of Keene)
It was the middle of a major snow storm, and I had missed a stop because I didn't
see it  through the snow. I found a driveway that was big enough to turn around in.
And as fate would have it, I got stuck. From inside the house where I was two little
kids came out with snow shovels and actually helped me get the truck out. I don't
remember how much I gave them, I think it was like 20 to 40 bucks.  They dropped their shovels and ran into their house totally excited. I'm sure money was extremely hard to come by where they live for some one their age. I was thankful to have my truck back on the road. Snow sucks, but little kids with shovels rock ! :supz:
Rob

Offline kma697

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06 2007, 05:07:17 AM »
Quote from: "Recklessrob @ Sun May 06, 2007 1:22 am"
It was the middle of a major snow storm, and I had missed a stop because I didn't
see it
DSR #420
89 TTA #602
89 Mustang LX 5.0 Vert.
03 Cobra

Offline SuperSix

• Administrator
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 234
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06 2007, 12:31:55 PM »
Quote from: "kma697 @ Sun May 06, 2007 4:07 am"
Quote from: "Recklessrob @ Sun May 06, 2007 1:22 am"
see it
'87 GN, 60lb, TA49, THDP, FTP cam, T+ lots o' shit - SOLD
'07 Ford F150 Lariat 2WD, 5.4L 3v - 255k
'20 Kubota BX2380. FEL, 60" deck
'78 IH/Case 184 Lo-Boy
'99 Kawasaki Bayou 400 4x4

DCEPTCN

« Reply #6 on: May 06 2007, 02:34:03 PM »
Don't worry Brian, there's no shortage of hot Mexican girls in the southwest as you know.

Offline kma697

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06 2007, 03:02:14 PM »
Umm....didn't use her hands...much anyways!!! :spooge;
DSR #420
89 TTA #602
89 Mustang LX 5.0 Vert.
03 Cobra

Offline kma697

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06 2007, 11:04:03 PM »
I'm just joking.....str ippers ain't gettin 20 bux outta me to shake boobs in my face and tease me then walk off with my money?  No way. :jerkit;
DSR #420
89 TTA #602
89 Mustang LX 5.0 Vert.
03 Cobra

Offline TSM Girl

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08 2007, 12:14:40 PM »
Quote from: "DCEPTCN @ Sat May 05, 2007 2:03 pm"
Hard.

Seems like the board is kinda slow lately, guys. Anyway- yesterday was a hell day from hell in hell. We had a pallet stacked about 7 feet high that I had to strap into the bed of a pickup and deliver to a store in Santa Fe. While making a turn off of the busiest street in SF, Cerrillos Rd., some dick sped up to show me who's boss I guess...I had to bump the throttle and hurry through the intersection. Immediately I heard the skittering of about a million cans of dog food and chew toys, et al. The boxes had collapsed. So, swearing profusely (that means lots of words like 'fuck', 'shit' and 'cocksucking mud-puncher'), I pull over and begin to run out in the road and pick shit up. Out of nowhere, some wino walks up with a shopping cart and starts loading crap up....now, my instinct is that he's planning on stealing stuff, but I decide to give him the benefit of the doubt- obviously while watching him out of the corner of my eye while I load things back into the truck. After he has the cart freighted with busted pet supplies, he pushes it over to my truck to help put it back with me. Nice. I pull a 20 from my pocket and ask, 'Hey man, can I thank you for helpin' me?' (I didn't want to offend him in case he's just a dirty eccentric and not actually a transient- there's plenty of wierd folks in SF). He takes it and as he does I see an apparently empty pint bottle in his pocket. I also notice that he's as butthoused as anybody I've ever seen.....oh, and for some reason he's holding a knife. He never put the knife away (?), but I was able to get away from his smell, his knife and his professions of being a veteran....and I learned that he somehow believes that he has a 'pet bull'. Not a pit bull, a pet bull. Then I had to stop at a walk-in freezer and pick up some goddamned frozen dog food. The owner showed up while I was there and started bitching to me about things that have nothing to do with me and angrily vowing to up the rent that my boss pays. Then (of course) he shut the fucking door on me and it nearly latched....had it, I'd be making a rescue request phone call to someone from the NEGATIVE 30 degree chamber. I gave it the kick of a lifetime and the door came open. Then, when I got to the pet store to deliver the 75% of it that wasn't destroyed, the sexy little Latina chick who works there was sympathizing with my story of the previous hour....up until she *I think* caught me looking down her shirt. Yikes.

There. There's my goddamned contribution to conversation. Dogs suck, trucks suck, Santa Fe sucks and getting caught looking at boobies sucks.

Holy Crap, what a shitty day for you.
Donna

"Stupid people should NOT breed!"

Offline TSM Girl

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
I want S6 to <3 ME
« Reply #10 on: May 08 2007, 12:16:44 PM »
Quote from: "87natty @ Sat May 05, 2007 2:24 pm"
No, it doesn't suck. Wait, it does when you're married. Will we be visiting this girl?

lol
Donna

"Stupid people should NOT breed!"

Offline ledzeppac

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
I want S6 to <3 ME
« Reply #11 on: May 08 2007, 11:41:20 PM »
Yesterday my oil pressure dropped to zero and the temp shot up to 209.  Put some oil in and added some water everything was cool.

Today, go to start the car and the battery is dead. Jump it and then take it to Pep Boys, they wouldnt give me a new one, and made me wait 35 minutes until my old one charged... gay.  Hope it still works tonight.

Offline 87natty

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wix.com/lynch455/science
I want S6 to <3 ME
« Reply #12 on: May 09 2007, 12:00:51 AM »
Just split ANOTHER set of headers. Another rock hit my windshield a couple days ago, finished off the cracked one (which I NEVER got a ticket for). My subwoofer won't kick and I have a leaky Kenne Bell valve cover breather. And the zip tie holding a front spoiler on broke. :(
My 1958 Mamiya can beat up whatever camera you just wasted your money on.

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09 2007, 01:01:02 PM »
Sounds like you guys need a hug.
I still have to replace the vacuum check valves so I don't have to listen to boost bleeding off from my heater box when I let off of the accelerator.
Rob

DCEPTCN

« Reply #14 on: May 09 2007, 03:42:53 PM »
You'd feel a lot better about your cars if I showed you some recent pics of mine.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal