Author Topic: Corvetteforum is full of idiots!!!  (Read 5637 times)

Offline Charlief1

• Just another kinky six
  • Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
Corvetteforum is full of idiots!!!
« on: October 09 2013, 02:16:42 AM »
Why did I post this? While cleaning out my storage unit I found a bunch of left over vette brochures and one SSR training manual. I posted it over at TB in the lounge since it was a fun find as well as sent an email to Mr Kirban and one other guy I know that is a vette person. After Thomas sent me an email back he suggested that I should post over at the above mentioned forum and see what they might be worth. Now what has happened in the last 24 hours since I posted over there? I got a warning for being a non supporting vendor since this isn't parts that I purchased for my own use. :O   How the hell can you use a brochure on a car for parts? :chin:   I didn't offer to sell them individually but offered the whole bunch as a group for $275 shipped, which is a fair price for 31 50th anniversary cruise maps in mint condition. 1 50th anniversary vette brochure, 2 04 vette brochures, and a sales training manual for the SSR. Retail on these is roughly $480 so I think that's a fair price but since it's not a part that I purchased for my car that would make me a vendor? Talk about a bunch of BS! :013:
And remember, when dealing with children, silence may be golden but duct tape is silver.

Offline Steve Wood

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 34
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com/
Re: Corvetteforum is full of idiots!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 09 2013, 09:24:45 AM »
damn, that place sounds just like tb.com!
Steve Wood

http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com

A lot of broken parts does not make you a racer; it makes you a slow learner.

Offline 278CIKILLER

• Turbo Street Limited
  • PSI: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09 2013, 09:49:45 AM »
 Both of the TB boards are full idiots!!!

Offline Charlief1

• Just another kinky six
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09 2013, 10:40:23 AM »
Believe me guys, the TB boards are nothing like this. Just imagine if you died and your wife and kids wanted to sell your stuff off. They can't because they didn't buy the parts for the car, not to mention the collectibles that you may have picked up, unless they want to pay vendor fees. :O  That's just stupid right there. :013:
And remember, when dealing with children, silence may be golden but duct tape is silver.

Offline tb3

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12 2013, 10:47:49 AM »
craigslist?
When I'm in Rome, they do as I do

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal