Author Topic: Earl, what do you think of this bike?  (Read 2313 times)

Offline Forzfed

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 5
  • Boost n00b
    • View Profile
Earl, what do you think of this bike?
« on: November 13 2019, 05:33:10 PM »
Looks interesting.  I wonder what the price will be?https://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/new-bikes/vins-duecinquanta-/

Offline earlbrown

• PSI: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Earl, what do you think of this bike?
« Reply #1 on: November 14 2019, 05:30:30 AM »

I rank that right up there with GM talking about making some limp wristed car and calling it a ''Grand National'' just to generate sales and a mental image of something cool.

....if one want's a bad ass two smoker, buy a bad ass two smoker.       If you like the idea of another man heading up your poop chute, get one of those bikes and pretend like you got something cool.

Or just leave the cool bikes and shit to people that actually like cool bikes and shit.  :)
'87 GN - 4.2L SFI Turbocharged innercooled V6 - Chrome valve covers - supra pump - 14" K&N - 52mm throttlebody - rocker shaft supports -  1/2 intake spacer - TB coolant bypass - 3" ATR exhaust tip - Alum intake pipe - NOS timing cover - chip - relocated charcoal canister - CR42's - stock

Offline Forzfed

• PSI: 5
  • Boost n00b
    • View Profile
Re: Earl, what do you think of this bike?
« Reply #2 on: November 14 2019, 10:50:39 AM »
The suspension is questionable, maybe I would change my mind if I rode it.  The power is lack luster, that is the power the Aprillia RS250 was putting out in 2005.  But otherwise than that, you like it Earl. :P

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal