Author Topic: Paul Castle called me an asshole on FB. :D  (Read 7884 times)

Offline daveismissing

• Two Buicks- too little money$$
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Paul Castle called me an asshole on FB. :D
« Reply #15 on: November 15 2019, 08:34:00 PM »
I believe Pauly is Paul Jr and probably is the reason they have an upgraded web site
-Drain plug by Earl Brown, custom oil pan by Rich's Auto

Offline earlbrown

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16 2019, 12:03:07 AM »
Paulie Castle is the dad, and Paul is the son (I believe).

Paul is the one I called out and got blocked by.    When Paulie shares Paul's stuff I can't see the message.

I have seen a few instances today where Paulie replies to fill a parts wanted and gets told ''I'm not buying anything from you guys''.

So I know I've gotten into their pocket a little.

No idea if Paul is slinging shit about me, but I don't sell much on FB and my 100.0%
ebay feedback speaks for itself.

I listed a pretty nice Vac brake kit with SS lines and NOS Delco large rear wheel cylinders, and some dildo named Bob Sweeting likes to spam up my add with his hydroboost system and insists that vacuum brakes won't work on turbo Buicks.   I've been having fun with him on and off.

The days of using GM boosters on vac kits are probably just about over so I don't mind the drama. They're getting harder and harder to consistently find lately.
'87 GN - 4.2L SFI Turbocharged innercooled V6 - Chrome valve covers - supra pump - 14" K&N - 52mm throttlebody - rocker shaft supports -  1/2 intake spacer - TB coolant bypass - 3" ATR exhaust tip - Alum intake pipe - NOS timing cover - chip - relocated charcoal canister - CR42's - stock

Offline Forzfed

• PSI: 5
  • Boost n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18 2019, 03:49:17 PM »
When I was look for a gauge set I contacted him on Ebay.  After i contacted him he raised the price on the gauges $100.  I knew he was a douche bag but that was the seal of guarantee! :icon_lol:

Offline earlbrown

• PSI: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 18 2019, 04:27:59 PM »
That happened to me a couple years ago. I messaged a guy on eBay out some flat tappet Ford lifters to make sure they had the hardened feet on them.

After realizing there's a difference, he told me yes, then raised the price from $18 per 4, to $350 a set.     And added ''these are the hardened lifters, I know what I have'' in the description.    Suddenly it became cheaper to go roller, so that's what I did.

Over a year later, he still was paying $.65 a month to list the lifters he can't sell.
'87 GN - 4.2L SFI Turbocharged innercooled V6 - Chrome valve covers - supra pump - 14" K&N - 52mm throttlebody - rocker shaft supports -  1/2 intake spacer - TB coolant bypass - 3" ATR exhaust tip - Alum intake pipe - NOS timing cover - chip - relocated charcoal canister - CR42's - stock

Offline Forzfed

• PSI: 5
  • Boost n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 18 2019, 08:55:55 PM »
Son of a Biotch, Castle is selling Ford parts too! :x

Offline daveismissing

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 18 2019, 11:26:03 PM »
Quote from: Forzfed
Son of a Biotch, Castle is selling Ford parts too!
A whole new naive market
-Drain plug by Earl Brown, custom oil pan by Rich's Auto

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal